Sign in to follow this  
FilbertFlies

REVIEW: IniBuilds Los Angeles

Thank you. Day 1 buy, as you say, no need to watch any further reviews. It's amazing how far we came with airport modelling.

If I have one complain, it's the missing people making the airport kind of dead. Simaddons, maker of numerous Canadian airports, just added people to all of its creations just in time for the Canada WU. I would like inibuild to add people, too, even if they are static.

But overall, this certainly sets standards.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Great job on the review! Inbuilds did an amazing job on KLAX. 

Wish they would make KPHX so there is another choice other than FlightBeam's version when they release it!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Amazing...what a huge effort and incredible attention to detail on this.  And better performance than the default??  I'm in...

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

It looks great! However, in my opinion, I feel like the textures look a little too plain and a bit cartoonish. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

35 minutes ago, DModjo said:

Wow better fps than default

I actually saw some streamers with 9 fps 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roi Ben

1 minute ago, roi1862 said:

I hope performance is better than their Heathrow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

NAX669.png

Looks fantastic, a buy for me.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

10 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

If you mean Chewwy, that was just his VRAM, it's at 45 FPS now.

Edited by Tuskin38

4 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

If you mean Chewwy, that was just his VRAM, it's at 45 FPS now.

I am not sure really... just jumped between few streams under "MSFS" category. I never remember the names... 😞   

But could have been

Roi Ben

Excellent stuff, bring it on. @FilbertFlies awesome review as always, I highly rely on your reviews. I'd like to ask if it'd be possible to add a new section to your reviews showing weather the AI parking spaces are properly coded. With the bunch of new AI freeware and upcoming payware, it'd be nice to see if the devs are doing what they're supposed to.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 hours ago, pmb said:

If I have one complain, it's the missing people making the airport kind of dead.

That is one constructive comment I fully agree with thought I have not once gone into a flight sim airport.  But would be nice to see people inside through the windows.  Also in general so many addon airports for MSFS, both payware and freeware, look lifeless, even with some ramp workers and support vehicles moving around.  Too many lack open hangars with some equipment and static aircraft parked inside.  I note that is true with the maintenance hangars in this scenery.  And the freight terminal areas look abandoned other than parked equipment.  Surely some moving airplane traffic will make a significant difference.

This LAX does look amazing so if interim user reports confirm that performance is not hit I will be adding it prior to my next MSFS travels to Socal.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

don't get it. its a flightsim. why blurry textures outside and then model everything on the inside. hope they have ai parking etc correct?

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

3 minutes ago, pilotter said:

don't get it. its a flightsim. why blurry textures outside and then model everything on the inside. hope they have ai parking etc correct?

It's a smart business decision. People care more about the domestic terminal's hot dog stand and which label of ketchup they are offering than silly stuff like that. 

• Like 1