Sign in to follow this  
FilbertFlies

REVIEW: IniBuilds Los Angeles

18 hours ago, pilotter said:

don't get it. its a flightsim. why blurry textures outside and then model everything on the inside. hope they have ai parking etc correct?

Same!?!

Victor Roos

6 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Great, three versions of enhanced KLAX and yet...

KSLC KMSP KDFW KPHX KATL

nada...

no doubt we need a fourth version of KLAX, lets get on it!

Not to get too off topic but Flightbeam is working on bringing their KMSP and KPHX products to MSFS. And one would think that PacSim will eventually get KSLC into the mix as well having done it previously for P3D.

This is the best performing Inibuilds airport for me. 

They certainly aren't afraid to take on the big beasts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DModjo said:

I wish they had omitted some of those unnecessary finer details (like the interiors) for better performance. I really hope we see some updates as it's outstanding visually, just needs some further optimization. 

You might be surprised what little difference interiors make to fps. This isn't FSX, and PCs are a lot more powerful.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, threegreen said:

24s and 25s or was AI using the other direction?

24 and 25 in use, yes. 

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

8 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

was originally waiting for FS Dreamteam to come out with it, since I had it forFSX.

FSDT are way behind on scenery releases, likely due to the heavy work that went into  GSX. Still waiting on KIAH, patiently. They have a lot of updates to do as well, like taxi lights at O’hare, properly coded parking codes etc. 

Edited by Drumcode
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

Hopefully they will have some updates, or maybe just not compatible to upate 10, who knows.

Strange that experiences can be so different (I wrote a mini-review in this thread). Your rig is well specced. I had to reduce TLOD to 150 - still a few stutters. At 100 and generally stutter-free. Don't really need more than 100 if the goal is to explore the airport and have a virtual coffee in the main terminal pretending to be Tom Hanks.  

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, Bigt said:

Not to get too off topic but Flightbeam is working on bringing their KMSP and KPHX products to MSFS. And one would think that PacSim will eventually get KSLC into the mix as well having done it previously for P3D.

Pacsim actually posted a KSLC image on there Facebook page yesterday.

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

7 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Great, three versions of enhanced KLAX and yet...

KSLC KMSP KDFW KPHX KATL

nada...

no doubt we need a fourth version of KLAX, lets get on it!

You listed airports that are in works or already done. KSLC, KPHX and KMSP are in developed by Pacsim and Flight Beam. Atlanta was already released by Imaginsim but I prefer the Asobo version. And KDFW is nice done already by Asobo. KDAL and some of downtown Dallas is also in works by iblueyonder.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, superspud said:

This is the best performing Inibuilds airport for me. 

They certainly aren't afraid to take on the big beasts. 

Funny, for me KLAX is very stuttery during taxi/takeoff and also during approach.  KBUF runs very well.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

Is that "solid block" of an overpass at 13:00 part of the airport addon or the base package? Whatever the case, it could do with an upgrade.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

27 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Is that "solid block" of an overpass at 13:00 part of the airport addon or the base package? Whatever the case, it could do with an upgrade.

That’s part of the photogrammetry, not the airport.

there is a developer, which ley you choose to install interior yes or no. others could consider this also

Edited by pilotter

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

6 minutes ago, pilotter said:

there is a developer, which ley you choose to install interior yes or no. others could consider this also

The interior doesn’t really impact performance.

Edited by Tuskin38

Unfortunate to hear that some are experiencing performance issues, I was going to pick this up this week but will hold off now. Designing, modelling and texturing an airport is one thing, but optimization seems to be a particular challenge for new developers. The same thing happened with CYYZ by Reg Designs. That airport was a stuttering mess for me, but FlyTampa's version runs very well. It seems the steepest learning curve for new developers is how to produce a well textured airport and keep performance up.

• Upvote 1

Dan Scott