Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Piett

Black Square Analog Caravan v0.1.2 update

I had the same issue earlier.  Was taking off from San Juan and just as I got airborne, the engine died on me.  Totally forgot about the engine damage and failures.  Ooops!

Still having major autopilot issues but trying to work through them until an update comes.

• Like 1

A new update is out:

v0.1.3
Autopilot

New Features:

• New custom implementation of the KAP140 Autopilot.  The previously recommended mod presented an incompatibility with the TDS GTN 750 after Sim Update 10 that resulted in modes getting stuck, and altitude hold mode failing to maintain altitude.  No autopilot mod is required or recommended for the Analog Caravan any more.  Existing autopilot mods installed in the Community folder can remain installed without affecting the Analog Caravan.  Instructions on adding the 3rd party KAP140 mod have been removed from this manual.  See the updated KAP 140 Autopilot section of this manual for instructions on use.
  • Battery voltage drop now simulated.  Large DC loads will pull down voltage.
  • Altitude alerting tone when 1000ft remaining until altitude, and when leaving 200ft safe boundary around selected altitude.
  • Original software architecture from v1.1 has been restored until MSFS exe.xml bug is fixed.
  • Millibar setting window added to both altimeters.
  • All Bendix/King radios now have 3D modeled knobs to match new aircraft releases.
  • Equipment screenshots updated in the manual to reflect current appearances.

Bug Fixes:

• KR87 timer fixed.  Press the set/reset push-button to cycle through “Start > Stop > Reset”.
  • Missing KR87 tuning knob pull animation and sound added.
  • Autopilot knob animations corrected to fix broken default code.
  • WTT mod implementation main panel autopilot annunciators corrected.
  • Fixed screen flickering when adjusting interior lighting intensity.  Note for developers: this may have had something to do with the cycle time of the Coherent environment.
  • Default passenger loading reset to crew-only.  Vestigial from aerodynamics testing.
  • Trim wheel neutral position “TD” marking correct to “TO” to correct inherited default decal.
  • Decision height indicator brightness adjusted.
  • One more photocell texture fixed.
  • Manual updated with all new features.

Also includes updates from v0.1.2

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Also there's this: 

LaT0l7D.jpg

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Hi,

will the analog caravan come to the Marketplace?

And does the new G430/530 by Working title work with the analog Caravan?