Sign in to follow this  
MarcG

NeoFly & Sky4Sim teaming up

As someone who has used both these tools this is great news, especially with full integration of the main NeoFly program into Sky4Sim for VR use, pretty epic that.

The upcoming general updates for Sky4Sim itself looks great, a lot of new features, an in flight app I strongly recommend, I couldn't live without it now!

https://sky4sim.com/sky4sim-neofly-ultimate-free-msfs-career-addon/

https://sky4sim.com/the-future-of-sky4sim-sky4sim-free-and-premium/

• Upvote 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Really would love to have that app remote on a real Ipad. The same is with skypark, it would be so much greater to have it on a real Ipad / Iphone instead of in the sim!

9 hours ago, rob0203 said:

Really would love to have that app remote on a real Ipad. The same is with skypark, it would be so much greater to have it on a real Ipad / Iphone instead of in the sim!

Yeah I can see the appeal of that, v1.4.0 has been a complete rewrite so a lot of backend work has gone into this update and that may include future support for second devices. There will be a new Discord channel for them soon, so you could fire them the query or e-mail them and see if they have it as part of their future plans 🙂

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I wish NeoFly had a web interface similar to Aviatife. It too is a career addon but NeoFly has more immersion. I'm a blind simmer and I'm worried that while Asobo continues to improve their screen reader feature in the sim, they won't consider third party stuff that can be added in-game like Sky4Sim. This issue comes up with the Bushtalk radio client for audio tours, also accessed in-game along with the website.