Sign in to follow this  
3Green

Stock Market crash cycles

This post is for informational and training purposes only.  It is not investment advice and is for entertainment only.

Cycles occur every day in life.  The moon follows a cycle as do solar eclipses and these cycles repeat. The Fibonacci sequence is found all throughout nature.  Every stock market crash follows a cycle and in three days a very long cycle ends, dating back to 1929.

Today (Oct 9th, 2022) the DJIA (Dow Jones Industrial Average) is at 29345. Reference:  https://finviz.com/futures.ashx
Watch for the end of this very old cycle:
1.  On Monday Oct 10th, the DJIA will fall 600+ points to around 28725.
2.  On Tuesday Oct 11th, the DJIA will rise by 700+ points, but may not close at it's high.

Cycle predication:  If the final two steps (1 & 2 above) are observed, the next 8 days (Oct 12th to Oct 21st of 2022) will be a 1929 market crash.  And if the crash enters the banking system, as it did in 1929, will history repeat?

RJ

Autumn Panics

This video is 10 years old and has never been more relevant than it is today.

Edited by 3Green
  • Like 1

I do hereby nominate this post as one of the dumbest of the year......................

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Just now, W2DR said:

I do hereby nominate this post as one of the dumbest of the year......................

And be prepared for it to disappear very quickly!  :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

First the comet.  Now the stock market crash.  What's next?  All of Amtracks trains arriving on time?

Noel

• Like 2

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

3 hours ago, 3Green said:

Cycle predication:  If the final two steps (1 & 2 above) are observed, the next 8 days (Oct 12th to Oct 21st of 2022) will be a 1929 market crash.

Forgot to mention.  Based on the October 11th numbers, the higher the rally means a lower bottom to Oct 21st.

2 hours ago, birdguy said:

What's next?

Noel

haha. A depression and CBDC's? 

Quote  "Sometimes, there's a chart that just blows your hair back. In 22 years of doing this, none stand out like this one. Last week, institutional traders bought $8.1 billion worth of put options. They bought less than $1 billion in calls.  This is 3x more extreme than 2008" End quote.  A put option is betting on an asset going down to make money.  You can see the puts placed just before 911 in this chart as well.  Souce:  https://twitter.com/sentimentrader/status/1567594385864261632?s=20&t=LI4CRjzxfcW0SzME0D4OGQ

spacer.png

1 hour ago, overspeed3 said:

So which is virtual money, stocks or bitcoin? 

Stocks and Bitcoin are 95% virtual money because you can still convert them into paper fiat called "cash".  CBDC's (Central Bank Digital Currencies) will be truly virtual and programmable money. Cash will be eliminated and CBDC's can be programmed to expire, limit your carbon foot print, or even limit where you spend your digital money  I suspect CBDC's are around the corner after the next financial event.

RJ

Edited by 3Green

4 hours ago, overspeed3 said:

So which is virtual money, stocks or bitcoin? 

Ethereum

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Can I make this in some way Avsim relevant? I most often fly with an hours fuel reserve........  If you get my drift...  (avoid the most frequent cause of a crash)

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Here we go.. https://finviz.com/futures.ashx

A portfolio manager at one of Germany’s largest insurance companies said, “It’s a global margin call. I hope we survive.”
https://asiatimes.com/2022/10/global-margin-call-hits-european-debt-markets/

What vision:  Pope Francis orders that the Holy See and connected entities to move all financial assets to the Vatican bank Before Sept 30th, 2022.
https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2022/08/23/pope-francis-instructs-vatican-entities-to-move-all-funds-to-vatican-bank-by-sept-30/

spacer.png

RJ

Edited by 3Green
  • Like 1

29,971.94 29,228 -743.94 Futures for 10-10 at 3:30 PM PST today .......😒

I have no idea of what you guys are talking about.  We have no investments and have never really had enough to invest.  We have a bit of savings in a simple pass book savings account for emergencies.  Our income comes from government sources.  Should we be worried?

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

1 hour ago, birdguy said:

I have no idea of what you guys are talking about.  We have no investments and have never really had enough to invest.  We have a bit of savings in a simple pass book savings account for emergencies.  Our income comes from government sources.  Should we be worried?

Noel

I don't think anyone getting a federal govt. pension needs to be worried.  The govt. will always take care of itself and its employees and retirees before anyone else.

I take the economic crash and currency collapse forecasts with a big grain of salt.  However, we're in a real pickle when it comes to inflation and debt.  10+ years of negative and zero interest rates and money printing on an unprecedented scale have distorted things very badly.  Add to that the recent pandemic, supply shortages, and en masse retirements, and voila!, you get the inflation and recession that we're seeing now.

There is no question in my mind that we will eventually be forced to switch to CDBC digital currency, where all of our transactions will be tracked and ultimately controlled and taxed.  It's a truly dystopian future that many so-called "elites" have planned for the unwashed masses.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Thanks for the explanation Dave.

Noel

The DJIA never reached 28725 on Oct 10th, another unpredicted curve ball. 

Bank of England announces additional measures to support market functioning (Temporary Expanded Collateral Repo) until Oct 14th.
https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/news/2022/october/bank-of-england-announces-additional-measures-to-support-market-functioning

https://www.newindianexpress.com/business/2022/oct/10/bank-of-england-announces-more-market-support-measures-amid-recent-tax-cuts-2506636.html

The Central banks have painted themselves into a corner.  Either save the fiat dollar or the Stock Market.

The predicted 700+ rally on Tuesday won't happen.  A final strong rally on Friday is probable.
This would move the possible crash for next week.  Now waiting for the numbers at close on Friday Oct 14th.

spacer.png

23 hours ago, dave2013 said:

Add to that the recent pandemic, supply shortages, and en masse retirements, and voila!, you get the inflation and recession that we're seeing now.

Dave

Dave, I think this was all planned years ago.   Check out the wayback machine, and start reading on page 18. Rockefeller foundation: Lock Step: Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.

Rockefeller - Banker - Watch the first video posted in this thread.

I agree, supply and demand play a role, but Inflation is mainly caused by printing too much fiat. The price of energy plays a big part with inflation too.

Us debt clock (who's spending so much)?:  https://usdebtclock.org

Those who control the money, control nations, and those who control energy control the world. 

RJ

Edited by 3Green
  • Like 1