Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

NVidia & Win 11 spanning across three screens problem

Hi Everyone 

Ok ... this is an interesting one  .... 

I have six screens in total and using the top three to span using NVidia Surround and the bottom three for undocking windows and using LittleNavMap 

All went well ..... the top three screens are being seen as one screen and the bottom three screens as  2 . 3. and 4 

My problem is when I start P3D it only opens up in one of the top screens  ..... I usually either bump the P3D window up to the top of the screen or click the 'expand' icon in the top right of the P3D window and it will span across all three screens nicely  ..... BUT not in this case  .... 

It looks like it is going to do it but then just stays on the one screen  ...... incidentally it will do the same if I want to say expand 'The Edge' internet browser over three screens  ... it just stays on the one screen ... 

Now ..... if I pull out the plugs on the second graphics card and just have the top three screens running on my main graphics card everything is rosy in the garden and it spans beautifully ... 

I do think that it is Windows 11 causing the issue but why .. I haven't got a clue!   One other observation I have noticed is that when all six screens are plugged in and P3D is open on the one window if I hover over the 'expand' icon (Top right) I am presented with a series of small screen boxes .. if I click on any of them it sort of spans the sim partially to the left ... or partially to the right etc etc but there is no box to span fully over all three screens!

Finally .... and this is the rub  ...... I also have MS2020 on the system and this opens and spans beautifully over the top three screens WITH the other three screens connected!

Any ideas on sorting this would be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss  ...... 

Cheers 

Paul