Sign in to follow this  
frankla

FSX Expansion Pack : Acceleration

Guest dswo

The content may well be wonderful, but the name change is misleading. Anyone disagree?

Guest Redvan

ahhhhhhh! it all makes sense now! lol

Yummy, they are adding a new chopper....*drool*, the EH-101http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images...rlin_HC3_lg.jpgYummmmmy

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Why are they showing a trailer for FSX? I thought that had already been released last year?I've been studying the video for 2 hours and 26 minutes now and still can't see anything different.And an FA-18 as an addon plane in FSX? With the current blurries situation? :-xxrotflmao Someone's having a good laugh *somewhere* :-roll

>Why are they showing a trailer for FSX? I thought that had>already been released last year?>>I've been studying the video for 2 hours and 26 minutes now>and still can't see anything different. >>And an FA-18 as an addon plane in FSX? With the current>blurries situation? :-xxrotflmao >>Someone's having a good laugh *somewhere* :-roll From http://blogs.technet.com/p-12c_pilot/archi...tion-at-e3.aspx"There has been a video posted on GameSpot but it's worth noting that this video is a compilation of b-roll material we shot while in the studio producing our primary trailer which I think is much cooler. I think that trailer will be released on fsinsider after it's officially shown at E3 (in other words I don't know exactly when)."

The people making aircraft and missions are not the same set of people that are performing graphics engine work.

Yes an EH-101 Merlin. I bet the rotorhead forum people are loving this.And lifting objects! That is way cool. The blog said we will be able to code objects to be liftable. I wonder if the SDK will be updated to this end?RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Umm, if people are getting 60+fps everywhere, doesn't that mean it is fixed?And, as far as I know, there are no bounds on the area for the red bull mission. Am I wrong? IOW, it's not just a small area.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

>And, as far as I know, there are no bounds on the area for the>red bull mission. Am I wrong? IOW, it's not just a small>area.>>ThomasThat's right we don't have the concept of a level like many traditional games. The Red Bull course in FSX is just like anywhere else in the world.

Thanks for the link to my blog post Jon. Mike Singer is working on getting the "offial" trailer up on FSinsider right now (or at least he was earlier today). Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.I look forward to everyone tearing it apart frame by frame... :)

"Yummy, they are adding a new chopper....*drool*, the EH-101"Finally!! I have been hopeing MS would put a heavy chopper in FS for a very long time, and the EH101 is the icing on the cake!! Maybe there will be some missions for it??:D

>Finally!! I have been hopeing MS would put a heavy chopper in>FS for a very long time, and the EH101 is the icing on the>cake!! Maybe there will be some missions for it??:D Many of the missions utilize the EH-101, and many of those are slingload or hoist missions.Might want to practice up on hovering skills...

Guest robpol

>Personally, I'm a little upset that MS are releasing an>add-on for FSX when the current version of FSX SP1 is still>causing people problems for a large number of folks. I would>have hoped that they would use their staff resources to fix>the outstanding issues rather than produce more content. But I>guess that doesn't make them more money does it?>>'Bread and circuses' anyone...?>>Vox

Guest Redvan

looks sweet!! I cannot wait for that P-51... not at all.