Sign in to follow this  
RJC68

Navigraph Charts 8 to be released sometime during next week

Exciting news, Just got this email:

We’re nearing the end of the beta testing phase of the new Navigraph Charts 8 product. We expect Navigraph Charts 8 to be released sometime during next week.

Here is a shortlist of features in the upcoming release: 

• All basic functionality in the existing Charts apps, including current and worldwide Jeppesen electronic charts.

• VFR charts with visual reporting points, entry/exit routes, patterns, transition routes, flyways, and avoid-overflying zones, powered by Jeppesen VFR data.

• New data layers with terrain, roads, railroads, landmarks, obstacles, high points, populated areas and more

• Data-driven charts with 3D globe projection, with configurable items and seamless zoom down to airport/taxiway/gate level, and support for track-up moving maps

• Improved airspace visualization with clearer altitude restrictions

• Pinboards with auto-pinning of procedure charts

• Drag-and-drop route construction (Might not be present on initial release for Android and iOS devices)

• Airport weather (METAR/TAF) and runway winds

After initial release, our roadmap contains weather layers, navlogs, profile views, external network traffic visualization, annotations, and much more. Keep an eye out in your inbox for the release announcement!

Looking forward to trying Charts 8

• Like 10

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

pfff again still no traffic, hoping for this for long time. Now I need to open up 2programs. Anyhow it's planned, fingers crossed.

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Some nice features in that list. Will be interesting to see whether they adjust (raise) their pricing. I mean it's currently not a cheap service. 

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

27 minutes ago, NovemberUniform said:

Some nice features in that list. Will be interesting to see whether they adjust (raise) their pricing. I mean it's currently not a cheap service. 

Sure I've seen them saying that the price won't change, guess looking back and seeing if they changed the price on previous upgrades....

Not had Charts for long enough to know.

Looking forward to this one though..

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Looking forward to it. 

I've still seen no clear cut answer on whether the FAA sectional will be an optional layer.  Hopefully it is, and they're just including it under "VFR Charts"

I have high hopes, as up to now their VFR chart app is really lame comparing other ones...

Edited by Beardyman

Artur 

34 minutes ago, FakeWayne said:

Looking forward to it. 

I've still seen no clear cut answer on whether the FAA sectional will be an optional layer.  Hopefully it is, and they're just including it under "VFR Charts"

I am pretty sure FAA sectionals are not included. I am trying to find the source where I read this.

Found it:

Screenshot-2022-11-03-204602.png

Edited by espent
  • Like 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

17 minutes ago, espent said:

I am pretty sure FAA sectionals are not included. I am trying to find the source where I read this.

Found it:

Screenshot-2022-11-03-204602.png

Thanks!

Guys, Navigraph 8 is out! 

The new app looks great!

Congrats team Navigraph!!!

Enrique Vaamonde

Looking forward to it, Navigraph is great.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Seems like no more demo mode to play around with it. I guess I'll wait for reviews before subscribing (again).

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

Just updated, there's a few rough spots in flight planning and It's looking nice for VFR but I'm crushingly disappointed that there's no in map win direction like LNM or Aivlasoft. They've had it for years how hard would it be to implement it on premium software like this.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Quote:

Subscription Renaming

Effective today, the Navigraph Ultimate subscription will be renamed to Navigraph Unlimited to illustrate that a subscriber now has access to all products, data, and services that Navigraph has to offer – including VFR charts.

Current Ultimate subscribers are automatically transferred to Unlimited. 

Price Adjustments

Due to increased costs for product development, data licensing, and significant inflation, Navigraph will adjust subscription prices on December 8, 2022.

New prices:

Navigraph Unlimited Monthly 9.05 EUR

Navigraph Unlimited Yearly 81.64 EUR

Yearly Navigation Data 29.79 EUR 

All prices are exclusive of VAT which is applied individually for each subscriber resident in a country within the EU. 

This price adjustment applies to new as well as active subscriptions.

• Like 1