Sign in to follow this  
Burge

SimBrief msfs2020

I put in my id in to mce just goes in to a loop i am running Latest-Beta.2. 9 .93

Edited by Burge
msfs

5 hours ago, Burge said:

I put in my id in to mce just goes in to a loop i am running Latest-Beta.2. 9 .93

You need to login to Simbrief with option "keep me logged-in". Otherwise it won't allow the flight plan to go through.

Needless to say, it assumes you already created a flight plan that departs from the location you're in at the time you loaded the sim.

V2.9.83 only shows the route.

The current state is showing all possibly needed info like FPLN, Fuel burn, Metar, TAF & Notmams.

The Multi Crew PMDG 737 specific product already has that. Ultimate Edition and MSFS edition will have it within a week.

On 11/4/2022 at 12:35 PM, Burge said:

got it thanks

The new package that has full Simbrief integration is now released. It does require a full re-install as many new files need to go into places.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Also, in this release, there is a minimum level of support for the Inibuild A310 so Fo can already assist you with the most important MCP (FCU dialling), Gear, Flaps,Spoilers, brakes, VHF tuning, including transponder. Full support already under way.

Starting from V3, we're gradually adding button control as well.

14 minutes ago, delfin8896 said:

It's not working for me. I get: "Invalid Simbrief ID." I am using MCE v3 (latest version).

It's a number you need to type, not the Simbrief user name. Something like 505843

In addition, it assumes you are logged-in to Simbrief. Otherwise, they may not allow the FPLN to be fetched. Use option "keep me logged-in" in Simbrief.

The difference between simbrief alias and ID is known. The nessecary files are downloaded in the MCE Documents folder. But the error appears and the data is not being used.

Detlef Fenske

11 minutes ago, delfin8896 said:

The difference between simbrief alias and ID is known. The nessecary files are downloaded in the MCE Documents folder. But the error appears and the data is not being used.

Do you see files other than the main "Simbrief_fpln.dat" file? I mean other files like "Simbrief_Weather.dat" "Simbrief_Notam_ICAO_ID.dat" which suggest the fpln was parsed correctly. Otherwise could be a case of access denied to MCE, creating files in that folder.

Go to C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Multi Crew Experience\ folder amd open "mce.ini"

Add this line to [OPTIONS] section if it wasn't added automatically via the UI to the [ATC] section

[ATC]

SimbriefID=your_Simbrief_ID_Number_here

23 minutes ago, delfin8896 said:

Thats funny, now there is no dialog but the message "No Data Available!".

Try a different fpln and eventually send the "Simbrif_fpln.dat" file that wasn't handled well to support. You never know what comes in the data. And confirm whether the other files are generated.

Followed the directions and it doesn't work. Does not communicate correctly with Simbrief. I have other aircraft and programs that communicate with Simbrief without issue, so I know it's not on my end.

1 hour ago, surfcandy said:

Followed the directions and it doesn't work. Does not communicate correctly with Simbrief. I have other aircraft and programs that communicate with Simbrief without issue, so I know it's not on my end.

OK, will be looked at.

22 hours ago, surfcandy said:

Get this patch

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Latest-Beta.zip

Unzip and replace 3 files inside \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

If you can't access the link, copy the line above and paste it to your browser.

On 11/19/2022 at 2:34 PM, FS++ said:

Get this patch

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Latest-Beta.zip

Unzip and replace 3 files inside \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

If you can't access the link, copy the line above and paste it to your browser.

The can't connect to Simbrief message is gone and the proper window appears in the MC menu but the waiting for Simbrief message now appears and remains and no flight plan information appears.

5 hours ago, surfcandy said:

The can't connect to Simbrief message is gone and the proper window appears in the MC menu but the waiting for Simbrief message now appears and remains and no flight plan information appears.

Perhaps Delfin8896 can chime in to confirm whether he still has the issue with latest patch. It's definitely not a major malfunction with the feature itself.

Only a single report via e-mail so far.

On which ATC tab configuration are you?

Using "Native ATC", Using "PF3 ATC", or Using "Other ATC"?