Sign in to follow this  
Mace

File

Guest Bizub4

Could someone please look in there Scenery Folder and attach APX27180.bgl from folder name 0302? Mine is messing up.

Guest Bizub4

But I wont have to uninstall the whole game right?

Guest Bizub4

Okay I'll try that and post if it worked tomorrow.

Guest Bizub4

I just did that and it did not work so could someone please post there APX27180?

When you say the file is mucked up what exactly do you mean? Are you sure that replacing it will solve the problem - perhaps whatever caused the corruption is still there?

Guest Bizub4

Well I've been trying to open it in FSXPlanner but it didn't open. I got some one on another forum to attach it but they only attached one airport in it not the whole airport. So can you please attach yours? Please!

Sending you copies of Microsoft's file would a breach of the EULA and also general copyright laws.

Guest Bizub4

I change it over to an XLM and it doesn't work. I have one question.Why do I have to go through all of this just to get a file attached? Someone Please just attach there APX27180,bgl file and I will be more than happy.

Why not go over to the FSXplanner forum and ask Russel why your XML will not open.FSXPlanner is a Java script program and is only as good as the decompiler you used to create the XML (bgl2xml.exe). You also need a proper version of Java on your computer to run FSXPlanner.

Guest Bizub4

This is it. I've had it. I asked him he told me my file must be corrupurted because it opened for him. NOW IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ATTACH THE FILE TO YOUR REPLY DONT REPLY!

Guest Simpit

Okay, I won't reply.An interesting way to ask for help...Simpit

Guest Bizub4

BUT YOU JUST REPLIED!