Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Problems with FS Realistic

Recommended Posts

Is there anything users can do now to stop the mouse zoom from freezing without having to close down FSR?

 


 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2022 at 8:22 PM, Bobsk8 said:

Is there anything users can do now to stop the mouse zoom from freezing without having to close down FSR?

Is this just in the Fenix Bob?  I don't have this problem in any other aircraft, but I don't own the Fenix (yet!).

  • Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2022 at 7:49 PM, Pulsepowered said:

First person view showing black textures around cockpit area exterior. Hopefully can be fixed on the next update.

Is that the Fenix you're referring to? If so that's a Fenix 'feature' when using a cockpit camera to look at the exterior.


Petraeus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using the JustFlight Turbo Arrow III, engaging the autopilot (regardless of mode selected) just started resulting in the plane to sharply bank left or right for no reason. I fly this plane religiously and never had this problem until yesterday. The problem seems to be solved when I don't run FSRealistic. I'm on v2.0.4 and will try upgrading.

Anyone else having autopilot problems with general aviation aircraft while using FSRealistic?

Edited by NightOfDreams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone,

I Just purchased FSRealistic Pro today based on an number of positive reviews and I was really looking forward to experiencing these camera/audio improvements but unfortunately I have noticed a huge performance hit (3X reduction in FPS) on my 3080 machine when it is FSR is active; has anyone else experience this type of behavior? I am looking around the web to try and figure this out, hopefully its just a configuration issue on my end and that their is a simple fix. 

I am also sending an email to fsrealistic@gmail.com; just figured that someone may have suggestion since the FS Realistic team may be away for the holiday break.

Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Airasys said:

Hello Everyone,

I Just purchased FSRealistic Pro today based on an number of positive reviews and I was really looking forward to experiencing these camera/audio improvements but unfortunately I have noticed a huge performance hit (3X reduction in FPS) on my 3080 machine when it is FSR is active; has anyone else experience this type of behavior? I am looking around the web to try and figure this out, hopefully its just a configuration issue on my end and that their is a simple fix. 

I am also sending an email to fsrealistic@gmail.com; just figured that someone may have suggestion since the FS Realistic team may be away for the holiday break.

Thanks for the help!

I didn't notice any performance impact.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Airasys said:

Hello Everyone,

I Just purchased FSRealistic Pro today based on an number of positive reviews and I was really looking forward to experiencing these camera/audio improvements but unfortunately I have noticed a huge performance hit (3X reduction in FPS) on my 3080 machine when it is FSR is active; has anyone else experience this type of behavior? I am looking around the web to try and figure this out, hopefully its just a configuration issue on my end and that their is a simple fix. 

I am also sending an email to fsrealistic@gmail.com; just figured that someone may have suggestion since the FS Realistic team may be away for the holiday break.

Thanks for the help!

I see no performance impact once FS Realistic has loaded and is active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2022 at 9:42 AM, NightOfDreams said:

Using the JustFlight Turbo Arrow III, engaging the autopilot (regardless of mode selected) just started resulting in the plane to sharply bank left or right for no reason. I fly this plane religiously and never had this problem until yesterday. The problem seems to be solved when I don't run FSRealistic. I'm on v2.0.4 and will try upgrading.

Anyone else having autopilot problems with general aviation aircraft while using FSRealistic?

Just tried it again and no, I don't have that issue. I also have the regular arrow (non-turbo) as well without any issues. That's odd.

I do notice that FSRealistic crashes sometimes. 


Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414---FSS E175+P2006T---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C-22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

I have an issue and hope someone can help me - I have searched online but cannot find an answer - I start FS Realistic (Pro) and then start MSFS - it all works fine and I fly with any aircraft - when I go back to the main menu and start a new flight with a different aircraft FS Realistc just says connected waiting for flight or whatever it says and never loads any profile or anything just stays on waiting for flight to start - IDK if I am doing anything wrong - any help would be appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...