Sign in to follow this  
OMillerJr

Legacy - Executive Jet by Wilco/feelthere anyone tried it?

Its a delight to fly , took me 3 goes to get it off the ground but landed it first time. Requires a lot of work in the FMS but once set up it isnt to bad. Sounds are good, VC is nice with .6 zoom, can manage evrything from there, maybe small hit on FPS. There are 2 versions to fly, with and without eye candy. Havnt tried the no eye candy yet may reduce the FPS impact. There is a tutorial on flying the erj145 which fits the setup of the legcay, cant remember where i found it might be on the feelthere site. Fuel usage is 3300 lbs/hr during climb then 2000 lbs/hr there after. Got that from a write up on the legacy. Full the wing tanks first then the center then the external then you shouldnt have to worry abt Xfring fuel around.APU uses right wing tank. I am not much of a Jet flyer, prefeer GA snd turboprops but I found it ok. As usual much missing from manual, any questions just shoot. Oh there is no autothrottle must do manual adjust, take off is flaps nine, trim abt 7 deg ( in the green on the display ). There is a speed chart i found if you want info PM me ill email it to you.

Hey, thanks for the comeback. I might just have to give it a try. CitationX has a slight performance hit too.[test] just to see if I can do brackets, nothing to do with the plane.

One thing I forgot to mention is the 2-D cockpit. I use it most of the time but there are no screen shots of it. How does it appear to you?

Here VC and Landing Cairns YBCSlegacyvc%38%300.jpglegacycairns%38%300.jpgAs i said there is a tutorial for the ERJ 145 read it, i didnt realise when entering V speeds on MFD that you had to leave the white square around the number, its not mentioned in manual but is in the tutorial. I Couldnt figure out why the markers were not on tape, had to remember them now i know.

Looking good! Thanks. I wonder if I purchase now the service packs are included or if I have to download to update. Anybody know.