Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Milviz PC-6 Phase 2 Beta IS OUT

This is not a joke, this is not a dream - Milviz (well I supposed Blackbird but old habits die hard) have actually released the PC-6 Phase 2 beta on their forums.

If you have an account the thread in the forum with the link to the file is is

https://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13930

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

This is not a joke, this is not a dream - Milviz (well I supposed Blackbird but old habits die hard) have actually released the PC-6 Phase 2 beta on their forums.

Good thing too as I was just fixin' to get around to start to wonder.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

56 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

sooo .... was it worth the wait ?

Reading the post about it on the Milviz Blackbird forum I think, officially, we're still waiting:

NOTE:

This is a Beta. There are more than likely issues so if that bothers you then please wait until release.

Still to come:

TDS GTN support.

Updated product manual covering all the new bits.

Sound update to cover some new bits related to the analog panel.

Also worth noting: This is being developed on SU11 and may not function properly on SU10!!

(emphasis mine)

Edited by Stoopy

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Happy to wait for the full release. Plenty of finished aircraft to fly in the meantime.

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

That's great. I was beginning to think it was like a similar release to a Carenado plane. Release and ignore for quite a while. At least they are finally doing something as promised.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414---FSS E175+P2006T---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C-22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

very nice... its just a heck of a plane. TDS is an easy fix with just a switch in the panel config if you can live with the older bezel of the other GTN. Controls will usually work.

Cheers T.

Also worth noting: This is being developed on SU11 and may not function properly on SU10!!

nt

Edited by Sceadu

Seems to work fine on SU 11 Beta - with the PMS GTN

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5