Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

iniBuilds A310 first impressions

My weather radar display is just blank. Maybe it's because the WASM compilation didn't complete properly?

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

16 minutes ago, virtuali said:

That .DLL is located in the "LocalState" sub folder of the MSFS profile, and it's not supplied with the airplane

Umberto, is this something that can be fixed by the user if they had Fast WASM compilation on?

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

I thankfully seem to have ok frames. Probably similar to Fenix. 

However, having some issues with the TCA throttles. Should I have them on throttle 1 & 2 or the 0 to 100% axis? Will give it another go in a bit. 

Also a few of the liveries won’t install in inimanager. I’m sure they’ll get round to fixing these few issues. 

I dont get what wrong with the fps perfomance on the cpu with this aircraft i get half of fps that get with the fenix a320.  and my cpu cores are all at 50% when with other aircrafts i can see core 1 around  over 80-90%

Capture.jpg

3 minutes ago, michael8 said:

I dont get what wrong with the fps perfomance on the cpu with this aircraft i get half of fps that get with the fenix a320.  and my cpu cores are all at 50% when with other aircrafts i can see core 1 around  over 80-90%

Capture.jpg

Do you have your gauge display update to the highest setting? Try one setting lower maybe?

I just checked, Fast WASM Compilation is off on my system. Still I'm getting the issue.

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

1 minute ago, KERNEL32 said:

Do you have your gauge display update to the highest setting? Try one setting lower maybe?

you mean glass cockpit refresh rate? i always use the low one

Its an issue with the WASM compilation. Plenty of users including me are having the same issue

Chris Warner

PMDG : JS4100, MD-11, 737 NGX (Soon!)

At the moment i am doeing a flight and up at 38000 feet i get about 40 fps and that is normal for my settings ( i am on 4K ) so OK.

On airports ( depends on how big they are ) i get 19-27 fps and thats also normal for my settings so for me this seems to be OK.

To bad that the pop up from the 2D panel are also ( like PMDG ) not updating from the outside view from the plane..🤔

It's finally time to fix this issue, it's getting on my nerves that it's still happening after such a long time, even though they all ( Asobo ect., ect. ) know it.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

For those who may not be in the discord and are seeing some performance/FPS issues with the A310: 

We have identified an issue that somehow some users WASM is not compiling and is in DEBUG. This is not intended, and we have sent a message to MS/Asobo. Some people have found some workarounds, but this is still under investigation. Like the PMDG, the A310 is a WASM aircraft, so should take at least some time to load in. If you are loading in <60 seconds something has gone wrong and could explain your poor FPS. This is an ongoing investigation, so we request your patience, and be sure that we will get this resolved for you as soon as we can.

• Like 4

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

I guess those of you who loaded up fast and still getting good FPS are in for a pleasant surprise when this is fixed and proper WASM compilation to non-debug binaries happens :)

• Like 4

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

3 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

For those who may not be in the discord and are seeing some performance/FPS issues with the A310: 

What are those workarounds? 

I have extremely bad performance in this plane. Always Main Thread limited @ 25 FPS, even in the air.  

1 minute ago, Aaron555 said:

What are those workarounds? 

I have extremely bad performance in this plane. Always Main Thread limited @ 25 FPS, even in the air.  

You'll be best reading the discord thread on the matter and see what people are trying. I've tried a number of things on my end but hasn't been a success for myself. 

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

1 hour ago, JSmith2112 said:

Umberto, is this something that can be fixed by the user if they had Fast WASM compilation on?

Delete the a310 in Content Manager and then re-install it. It should recompile next start.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

12 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Delete the a310 in Content Manager and then re-install it. It should recompile next start.

Tried it, and doesn’t work work.  I have yet to see anyone post their wasm debug screen with a populated dll link path.  I suspect those with acceptable fps don’t have proper files compiled either, and will get even better performance once the issue is resolved.

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR