Sign in to follow this  
Pathfinder633

SU 11 Bugs

OK ill start.

Getting very loud Turbofan whine sound when going to external in all the piston-propellor planes Ive tried

Hmm, now Ive gone to different airfield (Van Nuys, I was at Meigs) the bug has gone away.

Edited by Pathfinder633

Is this the Carenado sound bug? Where Carenado planes sometimes pick up nearby aircraft sounds and blend them in aka the piston-turbine engine.

Lots of people with the same sound issue (myself included), this was an old bug that they fixed but it appears to of returned.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I get random CTDs with this update now, before was always stable.

(Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.29.28.0, time stamp: 0x635faded
Faulting module name: VCRUNTIME140.dll, version: 14.32.31332.0, time stamp: 0xefff39ad
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000015f9
Faulting process id: 0x577c

or

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.29.28.0, time stamp: 0x635faded
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.29.28.0, time stamp: 0x635faded
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000001086b5e
Faulting process id: 0x9b8
)

Edited by Vali

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

Early observations:

1 Seems to have broken little navmap.

2 Can't work out how to make the glider towplane power up and take off.

3 Thermals seem very aggressive.

4 Not sure how to activate winch launch.

5 Some odd hissing and whining sounds.

Yet to try the eggbeaters or the new aircraft.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I spoke too soon, getting more strange sound bugs, flying around in the DC3 im getting what sounds like an engine breaking down and about to seize up but its actually performing normally, sound comes and goes randomly

edit..this is in cockpit view this time

Edited by Pathfinder633

Broken AI traffic (but then that has never worked since day one).

• Like 1

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

4 minutes ago, Lange_666 said:

Broken AI traffic (but then that has never worked since day one).

But the issue now is the injector addons don’t work. 

I’m probably in the minority here who fly with a PS5 controller, pre update, I could pan and select with the white circle dot anything (i.e I could select ADIRS and press the right trigger to move it right), now the mouse and white dot no longer line up centrally so when my white dot is over say BAT, i’ll get a tooltip of ‘Nav lights’ selected because the mouse is so far out and I have to keep bringing the cursor up to align then but any movement and it happens again.

1 hour ago, cianpars said:

2 Can't work out how to make the glider towplane power up and take off.

Move rudder left... then right.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Move rudder left... then right.

This ain't do nothing for me, I've gone into training missions and it says rudder left/right but nothing happens.  Nothing wrong with the rudder pedals, all calibrated.

Thomas Derbyshire

6 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

This ain't do nothing for me, I've gone into training missions and it says rudder left/right but nothing happens.  Nothing wrong with the rudder pedals, all calibrated.

I press rudder left / right / left / right a couple of times, medium to full deflection should do it.

Winch launch is the same procedure

Edited by dikkeduif
  • Like 1

Just now, dikkeduif said:

I press my rudder left / right / left / right a couple of times, medium to full deflection should do it.

I've been pumping the rudder like Arnie and nothing........hmmmm

Thomas Derbyshire

1 minute ago, sidfadc said:

I've been pumping the rudder like Arnie and nothing........hmmmm

You see your rudder move in external view?

Just now, dikkeduif said:

You see your rudder move in external view?

yep my rudders pedals are working fine, I see them move in the VC and external.

Thomas Derbyshire