Sign in to follow this  
Pathfinder633

SU 11 Bugs

10 hours ago, Pathfinder633 said:

OK ill start.

Getting very loud Turbofan whine sound when going to external in all the piston-propellor planes Ive tried

Hmm, now Ive gone to different airfield (Van Nuys, I was at Meigs) the bug has gone away.

Options sound other aircraft.. I moved that down to about 15 and the hoover vac is not so bad.  Maybe even moving other aircraft sound to 0 will crush the sound issue.

Happy Landings

7 hours ago, BufordTX said:

Yep sure behaves like the old Carenado sound bug.  I've had to delete the new A310, JN-4 Jenny, and HondaJet.  That's all I've found so far. 

The A310 engine sounds invade external views of other planes if nearby in MP.  The JN-4 and HondaJet cockpit sounds invade other planes in the cockpit if nearby.  The JN-4 is the rattling sound (It's engine).

I'll leave em out until a fix, so as not to poison my other planes.

Maybe next SU, I can put em back

Thanks for that post, it explains both types of noise anomaly I' ve been getting and as neither the A310 or the Jenny interest me then deleting them is no loss. (dont have the Honda jet)

The sim recognizes my Speedlink Airprow flight stick but I can no longer assign axes to it (at least I can appear to but it's completely messed up). Have cleared all controller settings, rebooted, etc. but nope, the sim is dead in the water for me. Any wonder I haven't touched the sim for over a year?! Still remains a complete waste of money.

41 minutes ago, Bottle said:

The sim recognizes my Speedlink Airprow flight stick but I can no longer assign axes to it (at least I can appear to but it's completely messed up). Have cleared all controller settings, rebooted, etc. but nope, the sim is dead in the water for me. Any wonder I haven't touched the sim for over a year?! Still remains a complete waste of money.

if you are not flying regularly you get so far behind with the updates, wonders if that all goes well.

a complete reinstall might be needed.

13 hours ago, sidfadc said:

This ain't do nothing for me, I've gone into training missions and it says rudder left/right but nothing happens.  Nothing wrong with the rudder pedals, all calibrated.

For me it works in tutorial, but not on normal flights...

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

35 minutes ago, tweekz said:

For me it works in tutorial, but not on normal flights...

Did for me last night, picked a random airport, wagged and away I went.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

13 hours ago, udidwht said:

Give the following a try and report back...

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /scanhealth

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

RESTART your computer as the last step. Then go for a test flight.

Many thanks, did it, first test flight was OK. Let's see if it finally solves it.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

2 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Did for me last night, picked a random airport, wagged and away I went.

Yeah, it just worked for me too - tried another airport. The one I tried before was community made, so I guess they have to support gliders in a way.

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Btw. I am impressed the tow plane doesn't fly into mountains! 😄

Edited by tweekz
  • Like 3

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I cant seem to pick a SID with a Gate anymore when setting up a flight - Man I dread updates - always 1 step forward 1 step back....

After installing the 40th anniversary update, I did a roughly 4.5 hour flight from Keflavik to Munich in the PMDG 737-700. Except for the annoying  connection lost issue I didn't encounter any bugs or showstoppers. Even the finicky AT behaved predictably. So far so good.