Sign in to follow this  
ccaughie

Panning in VC ...

Guest parkhardt6

Hi all! As I don't visit this forum too often, maybe my question has already been answered. It's about panning in the VC, like it is possible with Active Camera in FS2004 ... with the mouse! It seems no help to me to use the space-key for that, as for that I have to leave one hand from the yoke. And I haven't heard from a way to assign the space-key function to the middle-mouse-button(wheel). So, is there any program in sight that will enable that? Or any other solution? Because for me, it's quite simple: No panning with the mouse ... no FSX (I'll stay with FS2004). Thanks. Parkhardz

There is a keyboard command to turn on mouse-panning mode so that it stays on without having to hold anything down -- it's either Shift-O or Ctrl-O, I can't remember which. (that's a letter O, not a zero). Presumably it's possible to map this to something more convenient, like the middle mouse button, if you use it a lot.I used to use it a lot before I got a TrackIR... :)Hope this helps,Colin