Sign in to follow this  
Guest _FALCON_

Best addon jet for FSX?

I like the feelthere / wilco legacy jet. Lovely VC and can more or less be completely flown from there. Complicated enough for the jets buffs, well i figured it out and i generally fly GA. The Just flight flying club GA planes are great for VFR flights.

Flight1 Super80 for me. I have the LevelD 767 but I am stuggling to run it on my Pentium 4 3.2GHZ, 1500GB ram. The Super80 runs pretty smooth for me. Both great planes though and also pmdg 747, but again I struggled to run that in FS9. Hoping to get a new pc next year sometime.RegardsPaul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

Somewhat surprisingly - no one has mentioned the Maddog2006 MD-82. Beats most - if not all - of those already mentioned hands down. Where it differs mostly is in having been quietly put on the market without any of the over-hyped marketing claims that seems to be the norm these days... ;-)Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest ziporama

For me, it's a tie between the Maddog and the LevelD. The Maddog has the depth and meticulous attention exceeding that of the LevelD, but no VC (yet), and Bryan, if you're reading, how about FS2Crew for the MD82 :) The 767 is a nice bird.PMDG's due "soon" for an update for FSX, but still vaporware as of this writing.In the small jet category, the Citation X is ok - two choices, Wilco and Eaglesoft. Shares many of the underlying work done on the ERJ.Etienne

Guest Toni Rauch

Yes, PMDG's 747 should be good......Whatever happened to the PMDG 737? I thought they were re-jigging it as a new FSX release - have they dropped that plan in light of the FSX 737 PIC?Toni.

Guest _FALCON_

You guys have sold on a level D Jet. I would like to know more about the legacy jets. They look great and seem to be a perfect size for flying around and having fun in. Does anyone else have any feedback on them?