Sign in to follow this  
Danthepilot77

latest nvidia driver

Works fine in 5.3 for me.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

No problems whatsoever.  Works very well.

no issues here

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

• Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I have ignored the last four or five updates because of well known issues with 5.3. I keep a back up of the version that has worked so gave this latest update a try. No problems at all if anything there is an improvement in the anti-aliasing and overall performance of the GPU when handling panning and view shifts - its is definitely faster and smoother. No problems with various models or effects that I have found. Seems to be providing a genuine real improvement in the performance of my RTX 2070 Super and P3DV5.3. 

With the 4080 going on sale this driver will add support for it. Benchmarks out now faster than the 3090Ti,

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

3 hours ago, coastaldriver said:

No problems at all if anything there is an improvement in the anti-aliasing and overall performance of the GPU when handling panning and view shifts - its is definitely faster and smoother. No problems with various models or effects that I have found. Seems to be providing a genuine real improvement in the performance of my RTX 2070 Super and P3DV5.3. 

Yep!  The 526.86 have been just fine on my system.  The current package being discussed here carry-over the goodness of the 522.25 driver released last month.  More info on some of the benefits here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/625278-nvidia-52225-drivers/ 

Performance much lost with the latest drivers, because NVIDIA driver have problems with some 3080 cards, so also mine.

windows give me 90% CPU Work always for the dwm.exe. the fans on my MSI3080TI  running high all time.

Statement from NVIDIA:
"Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30- series configurations [3830387] Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings"

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

New driver today.

Gaming Technology
- Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4080
- Introduces DLSS Frame Generation support for VSync when G-SYNC is enabled
- Introduces support for HDR10+ GAMING standard

Fixed Issues in Version 526.98 WHQL
- G-SYNC logo is not displayed in the LG OLED TV menu when connected to GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may crash when launched on a GeForce GTX 10 series GPU
- [QNIX QX2710/Fujitsu Siemens SL23T-1/Dell UP2715K/ HP Z27q] Unable to select the native resolution of certain monitors from the Windows display settings
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report significantly higher GPU usage on certain PC configurations
-Maxon - Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash
Best.

22 hours ago, Alti said:

My PC run with Win10 pro. latest Updates.

just for info: 526.98 did solve this troubes with dwm.exe