Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

A lot of bugs are starting to show in SU11

56 minutes ago, Alpine Scenery said:

Spoke too soon, the performance is definitely a bit worse in SU 11.
Stutters are much more likely near airports with a lot of custom objects.

This - I am definitely missing SU10 level of performance....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, pete_auau said:

just to add  i had  the  tbm 930 improvement  mod  installed  , when loading the  tbn  found  there  was  only  part of the cockpit  skin showing  nothing  else, when  removed  the mod   all  was well again  so  looks like  some  of  the mods are not  compatible  to the new  update

No issues with the TBM Improvement Mod here.  I've had 4 flights with it and the WT g3000 mod since the release of SU11 - it's running quite well.

52504614331_f5b22c1a77_o.jpg

52504614311_3477505ba2_o.jpg

52504614291_ae79a1b55b_o.jpg

Randall Rocke

First stutter today after landing at KCRW in C172, 3 stutters of about half a second whilst taxiing to parking, none in the last week flying the FBW A32N

Richard Mawkes

Intel Core i7 7700 4.2GHz, , Kingston Hyper Fury Black 16GB 2400MHz DDR4

Asus Geforce GTX 1070  8GB Dual Fan edition

The performance in SU 11 is just poor, I'm having issues in planes and airports I never had before.
For instance, landing at KCRW I was getting stutters and occasional dips under 35 fps in the c414.

I used to get 50+ in SU 10.

Even switching camera views in planes is triggering a quick pause like stutter sometimes, it used to be instant.

Oh I was in DX 12, switching back to DX 11...

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Upvote 2

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

I get these issues however I've got to say that I'm not seeing them my end.

This update along with the new aircraft etc is, in my opinion, the best so far.

I am using FSLTL along with a host of amazing third party airports, scenery meshes, .to mods and high fidelity aircraft.  Performance is mint, no CTD giving me an amazing immersive experience.

Sorry it's not so great for you.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

I guess many of us need to get in on this beta for the update to SU11:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/new-beta-update-coming-november-17th-2022/557908

I'm finding WT's G3000 in the Longitude has issues in SU11 in it's current form.  As the problem is consistently duplicatable, a flight from KADS to KFCM throws off ATC where it stops working and/or the flight plan does not show up in the G3000.  I can't get this route to work both coming and going in SU11.

Edited by Dillon
  • Upvote 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

20 hours ago, cianpars said:

Noticing also that a lot of ATC calls are missing.

I'm experiencing some of the same. On 1 flight ATC disappeared after clearance for takeoff.  All communication choices became unavailable and there were no calls from ATC until I was in the approach.  When I contacted the tower they assigned the wrong runway.

On another flight the audio from ATC disappeared after clearance for takeoff.  It still functioned but I had to open the menu system and read all calls. My responses/requests worked normally and had audio.  All of the other flights had full ATC with the normal hits and misses.

• Upvote 1

Randall Rocke

Extreme winds.  This only happened once since the update, but it was a dilly.  I was on approach into Coffs Harbour Australia in the Caravan when I suddenly noticed I was going nowhere fast - checking the winds I saw I had quartering headwinds in the high 80's! (the actual Live Weather info stated it was "calm" at about 4 KTS).  As Live Weather has been very accurate I was surprised.

I actually made it in to land successfully, but it was quite a challenge.  With an IAS of about 120 I was making a GS in the upper 20's so it took a while to get to the strip.  Once on the ground I had to keep the elevator full forward to keep the nose from lifting off the ground.  When taxiing to the ramp with a massive tailwind I took a look off to the side and was quite surprised to see the trees whipping around and being bent with the wind nearly 90 degrees - the taller trees were bent parallel to the ground!

This hasn't happened again.  A couple months ago, I believe, I had an experience with a headwind of over 100 KTS while shooting an approach in Iran and found myself flying backwards on final.

Randall Rocke

Anyone having the old bug where spoilers and throttle spikes to

Idle after returning from menu to flight?

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

This is super frustrating.

Prior to SU10 I would encounter a FPS drop on certain long-haul flights. This issue was largely solved for me with SU10.

After SU11, I now see the same FPS drop on every flight above a certain number of hours. I have discovered that if I turn off “Real Time”, adjust the time slider, then turn “Real Time” back on (in the weather menu) the FPS go back to "normal".

After SU10 the sim performed the best it ever has for me.  Smooth and never dropped below my locked 30FPS.   Now I can't go anywhere near a major city  Both NY and Tokyo sent my main thread crazy, sub 20FPS stutter fests. Unflyable.  Looks like I'll only be flying in the sticks for a while.   

Asobo really need to get a handle on the main thread issue.. it was great in SU10.

Here's the SU11 beta thread where we can leave feedback on what we're finding in the beta for those that don't know where to report:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/sim-update-11-beta/331

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2