Sign in to follow this  
Antonov22

MagMexico release Tijuana MMTJ

@Patco Lch, I have working jetways courtesy of this contribution from HKogge...

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=20346.0

If that's the one you can't get to work check the path is correct in the first few lines. It should reside in your appdata\roaming\Virtuali\GSX folder.

You can check if it's being used by selecting GSX - Customise airport positions. Top left shows if it's being used.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

If that's the one you can't get to work check the path is correct in the first few lines. It should reside in your appdata\roaming\Virtuali\GSX folder.

You can check if it's being used by selecting GSX - Customise airport positions. Top left shows if it's being used.

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Thank you very much Ray. I’ll look into that later today.

Vic green

On 1/15/2023 at 3:52 PM, pgde said:

I just did a test at MMTJ and found the same problem. Loaded fine when it is the first airport but no dynamic lighting on approach. I'll file a trouble report also.

Any response on this issue?

Unfortunately nothing yet. I even posted sent a message on their FB site. This is unusual, I normally hear from them in a timely manner (I have a number of their airports). Hope everything is okay there. There were medical issues previously.

Will update if I hear anything!

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Nope.....

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

To the OP - I bought Tijuana before xmas and really pleased with it. Running in v5.3

Can also recommend Guadalajara by the same guys. I've had a bit of a Central America spend-up lately and also have their Culiacán / MMCL (following the recent cartel arrests at the airport it grabbed my attention, works well in v5.3) and their MMMX which I see you guys are discussing re various fixes (it looks great considering its FSX and is an interesting airport to fly in/out of). Their Monterrey / MMMY is also worth a look, I have that too and only needed a wee delete of some default /scenery/**MMMY**.bgl files to get it working.

Another couple of nearby sceneries I'd suggest are La Aurora / MGGT from SierraSim and Merida / MMMD from MexHighFlight. Both work well in v5.3 and have some nice texturing and modelling. 

Loads of fun flying to do in this area and loads of real world routes back up to the USA from here.

Dean Stringer