Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

The inibuilds A310 Cabin Is Amazing

*Real* flight simulators don't need anything  more than just simple controls and imagination...

spacer.png

Bah, humbug!

😆

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

7 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

how do you get the cabin views

YES!!!  This Please?  I keep hitting an invisible wall, and yes, I’ve opened the cockpit door. 
TIA,

-B

1 hour ago, styckx said:

I never understood all this wasted attention to detail that 1% of the users will ever see, or care about. Same with airports developers who spend too much time on the interior.

It's a flight simulator. Why waste time on a cabin seat? Or a vending machine? It makes absolutely no sense to me except for those who enjoy showing off screenshots.  It's time wasted that could have been put elsewhere. 

This kind of thinking is why flight sims would never go to the next level. MSFS is more than a flight sim and be just a niche like the others.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

how do you get the cabin views

29 minutes ago, btacon said:

YES!!!  This Please?  I keep hitting an invisible wall, and yes, I’ve opened the cockpit door. 
TIA,

-B

Move the camera so that you can walk through the narrow "corridor" from the seat to the cabin. Some walls you can't clip through. So, basically just what you would have to do if you were walking towards the cabin from the cockpit in reality

Then, move yourself into a seat of your choice, once you're satisfied with your view, just hit ctrl  alt + 1, 2, whatever. 

Done. 

Edited by Ricardo41
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

This kind of thinking is why flight sims would never go to the next level. MSFS is more than a flight sim and be just a niche like the others.

I got a couple of thousand hours in MSFS alone, I have spent about 2 minutes total at most in the cabin or in airport terminals. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

I got a couple of thousand hours in MSFS alone, I have spent about 2 minutes total at most in the cabin or in airport terminals. 

Well good for you Bob, welcome to the 1%. Your hours alone will not keep MSFS alive the old fashion way.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Well good for you Bob, welcome to the 1%. Your hours alone will not keep MSFS alive the old fashion way.

I have read your post about a half dozen times, and I still can't make any sense out of it. 😉

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

12 hours ago, btacon said:

TIA,

-B

You cannot see the passenger cabin until you have installed the Enhanced version, which you can "buy" for no money at the in-game Marketplace.

6 minutes ago, Reader said:

You cannot see the passenger cabin until you have installed the Enhanced version, which you can "buy" for no money at the in-game Marketplace.

Thank you. Yes I did purchase and install the enhanced version. I still have not been able to move past that invisible wall. I know it’s my issue and not a software or package issue. 

Thanks for the response. 

-B

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, btacon said:

I still have not been able to move past that invisible wall

Use the drone view, slow it to the minimum (1 or 2) and get inside (through the door or anywhere), move as you wish.

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

This one and the Fenix do it for me, imo the Fenix slightly has the edge in the cabin....just something about it. It might be the AO or something cant pinpoint it... It also probably has something to do with the wing being much more detailed on the Fenix, so when looking outside it looks better too. 

14 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Plus, it siginificantly adds to the immersion. 

I mean, I've certainly never felt any level of immersion in a desktop sim that compares to, say, a level D sim.  And when I look behind me in one of those, I don't see a cabin, I see an instructor station ;).

I get that the cinematic folks like the cabins, but I do wish they were optional.  I don't really need more performance, but I'd still rather not waste resources rendering things I'm dragging along with me but will never look at. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Andrew Crowley