Sign in to follow this  
lliaudais

FSX SP1 Force texture terrain reload

Hello,I do not remember how to force this with the keyboard.Thanks in advance.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest cbuchner1

you would first have to assign it to a key ;)the action is called "REFRESH SCENERY". I usually assign it to the tilde (^) key on my German keyboard.

Hi Emile,Settings - Controls - Buttons/KeysScroll down to 'Refresh Scenery'Click on the 'New Assignment' button and input a key combo of your choice. I suggest trying 'SHIFT + ~'MikeEdit: I see Christian beat me to it :)

Hello,Thanks to you both.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

After hearing the feature mentioned back in FS9 I set my Scenery-reload to CTRL+F12 and I use the CTRL+F11 for reloading the Aircraft - listed as "Aircraft (reload)" - which I use even more than the scenery reload. Having them adjacent to each other helps me remember that they're there. Speaking of key assignments, do you have a key assigned to unlock the Tower View - listed as "View track/pan (toggle)". There is no default assignment for this so you will need to find another available (and easy to remember) key combo. I used CTRL+V here - if there was something assigned by default, I must not have wanted to keep it. I like being able to unlock the Tower view at an airport so I can look around; I guess I'm a tourist at heart...Loyd