Sign in to follow this  
tull

GSX Pro...Im enjoying it and might purchase it?

So I installed GSX Pro on monday of this week and I've been flying between the two European airports in the Fenix A320 EDDM / LIMC you can use it with to try it out and I think I like it and I'm thinking about buying it, might wait untill friday though, its not crashed on me once and once you load a simbrief flightplan in it seems to work flawlessley.....any thoughts guys....do you all like it if you have it??

Regards

Paul EGCC

I've had it since day 1 and haven't really had any major problems - They've brought out a ton of updates since the original release and it works well for my needs.

It also might be a good week to buy GSX Pro - As there is a 25% discount on it for Black Friday for anyone who is has been thinking about getting it. 

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

I've been using it since day 1 as well. Love it. Wouldn't fly without it #1 because of the push back, #2 because it helps keep me moving during my pre flight routine. #3 I really like the VGDS systems with the departure info, and they are very responsive when parking so they are easy to use. 

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

It's never crashed on me. I almost uninstalled it a Couple weeks ago mainly because I was frustrated with the pushback editor. I honestly don't understand why it has to be so complicated. The free tool on flightsim.to is better at pushing back. I've watched YouTube vids and all. It's just hard to comprehend and then remember for the next time I need it which could be weeks later. It's a good program though and really makes it more immersive doing quick turn arounds as I normally do 2 flights in a session. The only bugs I've seen is the hot breaks it can cause pushing back in the Fenix 320 and probably some airports like flytampa Boston you have to call for the jetway the old fashioned way by contacting ground at certain gates. It's well Worth the investment though. Anyone remember AES? Thank goodness we don't have to buy credits for every new airport I buy 😂

What do you think is wrong with the editor? I think it works great. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

7 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I just think it's too complicated for no reason. I've given up on trying to learn it and remember all the commands to use it. The one thing I've tried to stick to in MSFS is to do more flying and less tweaking. I don't want to be messing around in the menus all day like I was with P3D

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I just think it's too complicated for no reason. I've given up on trying to learn it and remember all the commands to use it. The one thing I've tried to stick to in MSFS is to do more flying and less tweaking. I don't want to be messing around in the menus all day like I was with P3D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

That's where I'm at too.  That and until de-icing comes I don't think I'll go there.  The P3D version was very turnkey, so I'm waiting and hoping for that.

• Like 1

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

Interesting. I find it easy to use and intuitive. 

• Like 1

I always owned it in P3D but held off on it for MSFS until a few days ago.  I am flying cargo runs with the ini 310 and I do like it but it does seem a bit glitchy for me.  I get a hanging meu with the loading circle quite a bit.  When it works, it is similar to the prior versions but you have to make sure certain things are set up for your type of flying and also exclude your 3rd party airports in the GSX congurator to avoid jetway issues.  I hope I can get it to act a bit more stable but happy with it so far....

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

4 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

I always owned it in P3D but held off on it for MSFS until a few days ago.  I am flying cargo runs with the ini 310 and I do like it but it does seem a bit glitchy for me.  I get a hanging meu with the loading circle quite a bit.  When it works, it is similar to the prior versions but you have to make sure certain things are set up for your type of flying and also disable your 3rd party airports to avoid jetway issues.  I hope I can get it to act a bit more stable but happy with it so far....

Just to be clear - you don't disable your 3rd party airports, you just exclude them from being enhanced with GSX jetways. You can use every airport by now (including Marketplace) and it works.

Thanks for your input everyone...I went ahead and bought it late yesterday ....had no problems either...really pleased with it....bought Aerosofts EBBR too.....bloodyhell.......looks soooo real!!! 😀👍

Regards

Paul EGCC

47 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Just to be clear - you don't disable your 3rd party airports, you just exclude them from being enhanced with GSX jetways. You can use every airport by now (including Marketplace) and it works.

Thanks....poor wording😆  I fixed my post.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

This needs to be a turnkey solution and not this fiddling around program that it apparently has become in MSFS. Unless you're unemployed, retired, or independently wealthy and aren't working, who has the time for this? I sure don't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

This needs to be a turnkey solution and not this fiddling around program that it apparently has become in MSFS. Unless you're unemployed, retired, or independently wealthy and aren't working, who has the time for this? I sure don't.

No fiddling around needed, at all. At max you download a profile which takes 2 seconds, but it's not needed, really just for custom pushback and true-to-life vehicle placement. I don't do ANYTHING in regards to GSX during my flight preparation. I just use it, no fiddling around.

• Upvote 1