Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

SDK Q&A Live Stream Starting now

Notes:

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 12

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

23 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Notes:

• They introduced the "WorldHub portal here for community driven airports updates/mods/etc: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1660848226?t=00h42m05s , they are looking for 50 alpha testers for this in the final developement phase (at this stage cannot add custom buildings, but have full access to MSFS library of objects)

Same as the scenery gateway in xplane.  This is great news!

• Like 2

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

1 hour ago, lwt1971 said:

They introduced the "WorldHub" portal here for community driven airports updates/mods/etc: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1660848226?t=00h42m05s , they are looking for 50 alpha testers for this in the final development phase (at this stage cannot add custom buildings, but have full access to MSFS library of objects)

Ah I'm so excited. This will be very useful for fixing parking spot sizes for AI aircraft, among other things.

• Like 2

Will the World Hub be restricted to airports? No potential to allow world improvements like meshes? (Barring copyright issues)

Edited by scotchegg

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

6 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Will the World Hub be restricted to airports? No potential to allow world improvements like meshes? (Barring copyright issues)

It’s just airports from the sounds of it.

Huh are they adding glass jetways? Or is that a world update airport 

IMG_6468.png

Edited by Tuskin38

1 hour ago, lwt1971 said:

I'm not going to lie, watching their response to this did not give me the warm and fuzzies. I mean, basically they said at this point they don't even know if it's "technically possible". The legal stuff is also frustrating... what kind of contract did they rope themselves into that they can't have any wiggle room to provide an API for this if it does become technically possible. Glad to see they provided more answers, but this is still concerning to me.

• Like 2

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

1 minute ago, Keirtt said:

I'm not going to lie, watching their response to this did not give me the warm and fuzzies. I mean, basically they said at this point they don't even know if it's "technically possible". The legal stuff is also frustrating... what kind of contract did they rope themselves into that they can't have any wiggle room to provide an API for this if it does become technically possible. Glad to see they provided more answers, but this is still concerning to me.

well all of meteoblue's data is probably copyrighted or something.

1 hour ago, Keirtt said:

Are there any third party stand alone apps that can provide a weather radar?