Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Some buttons work, some don't_Stream Deck

I was hoping I could sort this issue out myself, but sadly this has not proved the case. The Stream Deck with the relevent profiles appears to be working OK with all my aircraft, except the FlySimWare Chancellor 414. I have the correct profile for Stream Deck and the relvent scripts for A&Ohs. It's odd, as some things work but more buttons don't work. eg, the EFB, fuel selector, interior lights, cowl flaps, landing light etc. none of these work. I have reinstalled the aircraft, Stream Deck profile and the script for A&Ohs. What makes it more irritating is that it has all been working fine and this issue has only just arisen. Clearly Stream deck is connecting to A&Ohs, but why only a few of the switches are working? Any help appreciated.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Is this the only plane where this happens? If not, did you by any chance change anything in your Community folder? Make sure that the package "lorbysi-content-hooks" is still there.

Also, maybe there was an update to the plane and the developer decided to change things up? 

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

2 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Is this the only plane where this happens? If not, did you by any chance change anything in your Community folder? Make sure that the package "lorbysi-content-hooks" is still there.

Also, maybe there was an update to the plane and the developer decided to change things up? 

Thanks for the advice. It is odd. I will check the community folder as you suggest and report back. Thanks again for you help.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

On 11/23/2022 at 8:00 PM, Lorby_SI said:

Hi, I've checked your suggestion and found that yes, the "lorbysi-content-hooks" is still inside the community folder. I've checked the other planes and they all seem to be working fine, it's just the Chancellor. Very odd. I think i will have to chase Flysimware to see what they think. I've done a scout round and I can't find anyone else reporting any issues. :blink:

Howard

47 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Hi, I've checked your suggestion and found that yes, the "lorbysi-content-hooks" is still inside the community folder. I've checked the other planes and they all seem to be working fine, it's just the Chancellor. Very odd. I think i will have to chase Flysimware to see what they think. I've done a scout round and I can't find anyone else reporting any issues. :blink:

I think that you should rather contact the author of that StreamDeck profile. I'm sure that he will want to know.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1 minute ago, Lorby_SI said:

I think that you should rather contact the author of that StreamDeck profile. I'm sure that he will want to know.

Sure, you're right. That makes more sense, cheers.

Howard

5 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Hi, thanks for all your support. I discovered, for some reason, not all items within the script had been imported during the installation process. After redownloading everything again and reimporting the scripts, all is good. Cheers. :smile:

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard

I know that the FlySimware guys have updated some of the events for the C414 (changed some of them to default MSFS events) so maybe the SD Profile is still using "old" events?

• Like 1

WW5130.png

| i9-10900F - 2080Ti | 32 GB RAM | Win 11 Pro | HC Bravo | AAO | StreamDeck | Air Manager |