Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

Inject planes only on ground

Hello Kiek. I have a question. Is there a way to only inject ai planes on ground airport? ignoring those who are flying?. 

I mean, when arriving to an airport, just let PSXT injecting on ground, even if im flying near airport. But no ai planes on air.

thank you!:)

No that is not an option. You can set lateral range at 5nm, then you will not have many planes in the air.

But why are you asking?

59 minutes ago, kiek said:

No that is not an option. You can set lateral range at 5nm, then you will not have many planes in the air.

But why are you asking?

Sometimes i fly to little airports where ai planes dissappear just after landing. (realtraffic dont show them because radar is off). But, with MSFS ai traffic online, i could try to see them landing or taking off from gate although the traffic of msfs is terrible. Like this, i can enjoy the little airports and also see some kind of "real" flight with  bad procedures.

by the way, can i choose a gate after being landed? PSXT says to me i cant because is not the destination. Its saying me: "set destination airpot first". I put the same one where i ve landed, and its not possible.

Edited by abranpuko

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

by the way, can i choose a gate after being landed? PSXT says to me i cant because is not the destination. Its saying me: "set destination airpot first". I put the same one where i ve landed, and its not possible.

No you can't at the moment because the airport is now your origin... but I will change that in the next version.

Edited by kiek

50 minutes ago, kiek said:

No you can't at the moment because the airport is now your origin... but I will change that in the next version.

Oh thank you. 🙂 is very useful. 

I have put the online traffic of MSFS and CTD. A lon time ago i didnt use any other thing but PSXT. and look... CTD.:)