Sign in to follow this  
andyjohnston.net

X-Plane 12

Just watched the trailer video for X-Plane 12 and it sure seems to have a lot of good stuff.  Asobo will have to stay on their toes.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

XP12 is barely catching on technologies other sims, not just MSFS, had for some time. It's good they are progressing, but i don't really see a single feature that Asobo needs to be worried about, besides the flight model (which was already good in XP11 so not a point to put on the table).

Also such topics usually end up in sim wars, so i don't know how good it will be 😕

Edited by Pastaiolo
  • Like 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Gotta say "LOL"! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Nooooo!  I am not an Xplane hater at all - I had Xplane 11 and used it for a year, but they cannot match the resource of MS / Asobo, and will only fall behind more and more.

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Nope - don't need the aggravation. Let's nip this in the bud. Take it to the XPlane forum.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors