Sign in to follow this  
bobcat999

Some nice black Friday deals!...

For anything "pricey" during the Amazon Black Friday sales bookmark and keep an eye on https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/ to see how the trends in pricing have changed over time, that way you can see if you're truly getting a decent deal or not.

• Like 5

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 of my 4 purchases "failed" (but STEAM confirmed and booked the money. The DLCs are not owned and downloaded, money is away.

Anybody else with this issue?

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

Is the Justflight website a good place to purchase from? Some things are so much cheaper from there than other retailers, which is no bad thing but is there a catch?! thanks

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 hours ago, MarcG said:

Is the Justflight website a good place to purchase from? Some things are so much cheaper from there than other retailers, which is no bad thing but is there a catch?! thanks

Yeah, Just Flight are 100% legit. Buy with confidence from them.

• Like 1

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

3 hours ago, MarcG said:

We've been around for over 25 years now.  Sold add-ons direct from our website as instant downloads for close on 15 years. We have a customer support team on hand to help if you ever need assistance and will always be around to reply to you on Social Media channels and forums if required.  Great place to buy from. The best we'd say.  But then we would say that.  🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Thanks guys will check it out 🙂

Can we have a Black Friday confirmation that there will be a Flightsim Show in the UK next year, Scott? :wink:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Can we have a Black Friday confirmation that there will be a Flightsim Show in the UK next year, Scott? :wink:

That's something I'd like to be able to give you but unable to just now.  Working hard to make it happen though, bear with us. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NovemberUniform said:

I don't agree. I waited specifically for sales to buy the add-on scenery I wanted. Saving 30 to 40% is substantial. And I'm happy to see even the big ones participated like flightbeam, flytampa and fsdt. I'm very happy with this year's black week. I was hoping for KLAS from flytampa. That was not on sale, unfortunately.

It's on sale in marketplace. 

Daniel

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC | CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D  | Memory : Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 | Motherboard : Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX | Win : 11.

Just got the Turtle Beach Flight Stick yesterday and like it so far, except: it has a headphone jack that in MSFS lets you just listen to communications, but not engine or other sounds. I was able to change the Communications source in the Options/Sound but it won't let me change the main source. Anyone else who has this stick have that issue? Just wondering. MY speakers don't have a headphone jack and I don't want to disturb others in the house with the noise. I suspect it is only for communications. BTW - using a PC, not X-Box.

Thanks

They have quite a bit of products if you check their website. 

BTW : Figured out my sound issue. You have to change the sound source in Windows BEFORE launching MSFS. Duh!

• Like 1