Sign in to follow this  
tubbsds1

32.9.4 Wow!!

Wow quite an improvement with the micro stutters!  Great job Kiek!!  It just gets better and better.  Keep up the good work man!

Dave

• Like 8

2 hours ago, tubbsds1 said:

Wow quite an improvement with the micro stutters!  Great job Kiek!!  It just gets better and better.  Keep up the good work man!

Dave

Absolutly  a big, big YESSSSSSS.  almost no stutters, wowwww.

• Like 2

Wow as well! The smoothness now is fantastic! Thank you, Nico!!

• Like 1

Same here. I always was disturbed by the stuttering, but now it's a pleasure to watch plenty of planes moving fluidly.

Very well done and a big step up.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

10 hours ago, abranpuko said:

Yes!!! This is wonderfull. Very soooft ai planes:) thank you very much!:)

And setting the destination gate after you have landed is now possible too...

1 hour ago, pmb said:

Very well done and a big step up.Kind regards, Michael

Thank you Michael. 

I am pleased too. 

However, I still think that the rotates at takeoff in MSFS could be better. In P3D they look great, but in MSFS there are some models/liveries that jump to 18 degrees pitch in one go (and sometimes even back to the ground) as if there is still some active  AI logic that tries to play a role (what they should not)

1 minute ago, kiek said:

However, I still think that the rotates at takeoff in MSFS could be better. In P3D they look great, but in MSFS there are some models/liveries that jump to 18 degrees pitch in one go (and sometimes even back to the ground) as if there is still some active  AI logic that tries to play a role (what they should not)

Agreed. I saw these during my test at KSFO. But given all AI solutions have serious issues at present (granted, most of them being caused by the base sim) I find the overall impression of PSXSeecontraffic quite impressive now.

And, while the initial versions of PSXSeecontraffic (many, many years ago) were a bit challenging to install, you managed to vastly streamline this process (and well-document it on a 1 page sheet).

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, kiek said:

And setting the destination gate after you have landed is now possible too...

yes! i have set it today. Great options!

You deserve recognition from Asobo for all the contributions you are making to the simulator. Thank you very much and I hope this is an example of how not to ignore lovers of real air traffic, so related to the word: simulator.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2