Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

FSLTL?

Is there a recommended or a link to a recommended list of AIG models adding the missing FSLTL models?

I currently have all 45 GB of AIG AI models, but do not want to load all of them...I'd like to narrow the list down so that the AIG AI models load quicker...

Edited by flyblueskies
  • Upvote 1

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

7 minutes ago, flyblueskies said:

Is there a recommended or a link to a recommended list of AIG models adding the missing FSLTL models?

I currently have all 45 GB of AIG AI models, but do not want to load all of them...I'd like to narrow the list down so that the AIG AI models load quicker...

What I've done is to delete all the FAIB models from AIG - that's around 20GB. 

• Like 3

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Off the top of my head: all Embraers, CRJs, A340, B757, AT42. There may be more.

Undercarriage lever a bit sticky was it, Sir?

6 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

4 hours ago, Johan217 said:

Off the top of my head: all Embraers, CRJs, A340, B757, AT42. There may be more.

Thank you!

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Am I the only person who has a pretty big FPS hit, eg. setting the amount of AI to some of the lowest values and I get FPS hit of around 15-20%

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Does anyone else keep getting "Enroute parked by sim as close to destination" as aircraft are on approach ?  I still get nothing landing with the newest version

I just started MSFS without the FSLTL injector active and had in-sim live traffic on.
So on the airport I saw real world liveries without FSLTL.
Is MSFS model matching with in-sim live traffic and looks in the fsltl-traffic-base folder for a model to match?

31 minutes ago, bvdboomen said:

I just started MSFS without the FSLTL injector active and had in-sim live traffic on.
So on the airport I saw real world liveries without FSLTL.
Is MSFS model matching with in-sim live traffic and looks in the fsltl-traffic-base folder for a model to match?

yes it does and if you have AIG models or whatever custom made MSFS models it will use them as well.

• Like 2

Odd, I made a flight couple a days ago LIPE-EDDF (PMDG and excellent fluidity) and skies and airports were full of traffic and static planes.

On Tuesday I planned to make LSZH ( FSDT) - LEMD (LVFR) (Fenix, and very poor fps in LSZH: only 11-12 😞 ) . No planes (0) - static or traffic- in Zuerich, some airborne according to LittleNavMap.But the poor frames led me to cancel my flight.

Yesterday again with Fenix LOWW (Gaya) - LFLL. Fps was in Vienna 25-30 despite frequent traffic and parked planes, but after having flown around 20 mins, my fps dropped to 10-12. I stopped FSTL, but no improvement in fps. Turned it on again and suffered low fps until LFLL which was full of traffic.

I think the problem lies in Fenix or MSFS, because since May 2022 my frames with Fenix have always been 25-30 ( I use RivaTuner to limit 30), but now a couple of flights have been suspicious i.e in LOWW fps 30, then airborne and fps 12???

Petteri

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

I finally had to give up on FSLTL. Earlier in the week tried twice to fly KDEN - KLAX in the Fenix A320. Had FSLTL injected and the settings were quite moderate for my new sim computer. I also hadn't gone crazy with the graphics settings in game. After about an hour or so the sim would start to stutter with pauses. This usually happened about 35 mins out from landing. I paused the sim and stopped the FSLTL injector and went back into the sim. The frames actually went down to 1 FPS before I finally gave up. Yesterday I uninstalled FSLTL completely and flew KLAX - CYVR in the Inibuilds A310. No problems whatsoever. A leftover oddity, since I uninstalled FSLTL: Whenever I start my computer, Windows Powershell launches. I checked in Task Manager and it is not listed in the startup programs. Not a big issue, but it is an annoyance. Here's my system specs if anyone is interested:

Intel® Core™ i9-12900KF 3.20GHz

GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS MASTER - EATX

(2) * 16GB DDR5-5600 Kingston Fury Beast RGB

NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X

2TB Seagate Firecuda 530 NVMe M.2 SSD

CLX Quench 240 Closed Liquid Cooler

4TB SAMSUNG 870 QVO 2.5in SATA3 SSD

850 Watt Corsair RMX 850x 80 Plus Gold

• Like 1

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

On 12/6/2022 at 6:28 AM, Cpt_Piett said:

How did you delete them? Did you just delete their folders (all AIGAIM_FAIB* folders from aig-aitraffic-oci-beta\SimObjects\Airplanes) or use AI-Manager to delete them?

I'm scared that just deleting those files from the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta mod will cause issues. But I can't find a simple way to delete those aircraft (and all associated files/flightplans, etc. for them) inside AIG AI-Manager so that the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta mod created does not cause MSFS problems (I'm already dealing with major CTD issues).

James

42 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

I'm scared that just deleting those files from the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta mod will cause issues. But I can't find a simple way to delete those aircraft (and all associated files/flightplans, etc. for them) inside AIG AI-Manager so that the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta mod created does not cause MSFS problems (I'm already dealing with major CTD issues).

You would just delete the AIGAIM_FAIB_* folders from your aig-aitraffic-oci-beta\SimObjects\Airplanes folder. Nothing more needs to be done. Keep in mind that next time you run AI Manager and do a verify, it will add them back in.

Have you already confirmed that the CTDs are caused by something from the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta or is it just a shot in the dark that you want to remove the FAIB models? Try disabling aig-aitraffic-oci-beta from loading using MSFS_AddonsLinker and see if the CTD's stop. If they do, then narrow it down by removing specific models, but if not which I would suspect is more likely then at least you haven't deleted thousands of files that you might actually still want available for the sim. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I ended up Creating a new folder called AIG-Models-Only.

From the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder I copied over to the new AIG-Models-Only folder the following folders: Effects, SimObjects, Sounds and Texture.

In addition, I copied the manifest.json and layout.json over. 

Next, in those four folders I copied over, I removed all FAIB files.

Then I used MSFSLayoutGenerator on the layout.json in my new AI-Models-Only folder and change the Title in the manifest.json to AIGAIM AI MODELS ONLY..

I removed the CVT file msfs had created in the community folder previously for AIG.

Lastly I had MSFS Addon Linker link the new AIG-Models-Only file instead of the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder.

Now I can try FSLTL still with the AIG fallback models and not have any non-native MSFS aircraft in the community folder (and no CVT file as an effect of them) to see if my CTDs still happen.

Edited by Phantoms
  • Like 1

James

New injector version available.

FSLTL Injector v1.3.3 now available for update from the FBW installer.

Final Release of the year for the injector!
* Flight plan tweaks that should prevent weird vectoring behavior, helping with go arounds / high approaches (SU11 Workaround)
* Further tweaks to the taxi sound workaround to reduce the 'siren' sound people were hearing. (SU11 Workaround)
* Default max static aircraft per airport now set to 30,  this limits static parked aircraft per airport to 30 if the static range of 0 - 10 would have created more. This is to deal with invisible aircraft issue due to sim object limits being reached particularly at busy airports and with other addons. Can be set via the start up options or edit the 'staticaircraftlimitmax' value in the config (min 0 / max 100)
* Changes to ground and airbourne aircraft removal code to prioritise the aircraft that are closer to you and free up 'IFR slots' for them
* Fix the incorrect flight number with airlines with IATA including number (a regression from old injector)
* FSHud wasn't injecting alpha numeric flight numbers
* Fixed issue when static aircraft becomes active IFR aircraft, the aircraft registration wasn't being updated to match FR24 data
* Mapping of ident regions in the plans was sometimes incorrect - now fixed.

Debugging Improvements
* Show injector version in first line of console logging
* Simconnect exception linking to aircraft in the log file e.g.: SimConnect Exception: CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED for aircraft EZY47NY
* Add a count in the success response from FR24 to show how many aircraft the call returned - for debugging and support

SU11 issues are still quite prevalent but this version is our best effort to help keep you flying with reasonable AI 

• Like 6

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

On 12/7/2022 at 5:04 AM, Rockliffe said:

Am I the only person who has a pretty big FPS hit, eg. setting the amount of AI to some of the lowest values and I get FPS hit of around 15-20%

I am seeing the same.  Around 20% even at very light settings. I have optimised the textures following other peoples advice and really this seems to have had negligible positive impact.

I really like the feel of the traffic around the airport but for me the FPS cost is too high so I am back to no traffic.

Maybe I will upgrade the rig in the first half of next year. If I do I will revisit the traffic then. 

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate