Sign in to follow this  
guibru

14 key features of Just Flight’s FS Traffic coming soon

The studio published a detailed list of the 14 key features and benefits simmers will find in FS Traffic. Here’s a quick round-up of what you’ll get:

https://dxhb0it26is40.cloudfront.net/manuals/FSTraffic_MSFS_KeyFeatures.pdf

Wait and see...

Edited by guibru
  • Like 4

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

I just don't see the point of payware traffic when the AI system is so broken. And with the current bug where if you load just a few too many AI and the sim craps itself? Forget it. 

• Like 1

Don't see any advantage over AIG or FSLTL and on top it's payware. It's basically AIG (offline flight plans), just with a more user-friendly interface, but most certainly not even close the amount of different liveries of AIG. It might have an edge if it comes with better sounds for all those models, but since they didn't write anything about it, I'd say it won't.

I will buy it anyway because of my flight simulator addiction.......

And like the oneclick installer........

All the effects seem also nice, but still need to see the performance of it FPS wise, seeing is believing! 😎

Also lets see how the interaction is with different ATC software, it is not BGL based they told me on their forum.

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

I will buy it anyway because of my flight simulator addiction.......

And like the oneclick installer........

All the effects seem also nice, but still need to see the performance of it FPS wise, seeing is believing! 😎

Also lets see how the interaction is with different ATC software, it is not BGL based they told me on their forum.

What they are saying between the lines is that FPS will depend on the amount of traffic you inject, just as with AIG or FSLTL. The models themselves are optimized in AIG and FSLTL, too, but that's not what causes FPS issues (except in a VRAM shortage situation); it's the traffic calculations that take so much CPU usage and this will simply depend on the amount of aircraft injected.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

it is not BGL based

The only bgl based AI traffic for MSFS is the default offline. Nothing else uses them anymore.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I was very keen on this addon but with FSLTL around and free and doing a great job - I'll pass.

• Like 1

The only AI traffic that works is PSXT + RealTraffic. It's not free, but the result is incredible. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

It seems their is a lot of negative and really no benefits too what is currently available and Free.  I will wait and look for some reviews.  Finally the more traffic u injects obviously it could have an effect on ur frames.  Most likely I will purchase the program, just curious, hopefully their will be some traffic when u r flying the big boys, ex PMDG at 30,000 ft  I just dont want to see them on a map, wnat to see them looking out from the cockpit.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Definitely getting this for Vatsim model matching. With vPilot, you can set order of model search. Probably have this as primary and FSTL models as secondary. Should have most of world coverage.

Eric 

If it works as advertised i will probably buy it. Waiting for reviews once released. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

1 hour ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

The AI system needs fixed first…. Complete mess of an area In msfs. 

Agreed.  Isn't this traffic add-on kind of moot (much like the others except PSXT) until Asobo fixes the AI system?  

2 hours ago, mrcultureshock said:

The only AI traffic that works is PSXT + RealTraffic. It's not free, but the result is incredible. 

This!!!

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.