Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Vision Jet G2 from FlightFX released!

The Vision Jet is now available in the MSFS marketplace!

I only made a short test flight but I'm already very impressed. The visuals are excellent, the sounds are exceptional and the handling feels great as well. FlightFX did a great job on this one.

• Like 4

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Same here. Also, did a very short flight without looking at the manual (of course!) and I think that this will be a good one!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Did they simulate pulling the chute?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I remember having $38 left in my Steam Wallet, how much is this plane?
If my Steam Wallet is enough I'm grabbing it as soon as I get home!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

7 minutes ago, micstatic said:

No, that's not simulated. Does seem good though!

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

26 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

I remember having $38 left in my Steam Wallet, how much is this plane?
If my Steam Wallet is enough I'm grabbing it as soon as I get home!

Another $24.99 USA masterpiece from FlightFX. A single engine jet with capacity of up to 7 souls or up to 980 nm with less load.  At at over 300 kts TAS.  A GA plus+plus+.

I have now logged over 130 hours from my FlightFX $24.99 Hjet, and it has another no cost update on the way. Now up to v1.07. How about those numbers?  Great marketing and development! 

130 hrs for $24.99?  What's that?  Under $0.20 per hour. And it is a long time to TBO, LOL! 

OK OK fuel is now north of $7.00/gal, but that applies to all models.

A free intro local flight lesson ends up costing more than $24.99, even a lesson for an ultralight.......  And I bet that FlightFX will throw that parachute up the road for no added cost.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Ooh I didn’t realize this was from the same team that made the H-jet, will have to give it a closer look.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Anyone knows if the dev got a discord channel?

I have issues with units, some are in L and others in Gallon, It won't change even playing with the settings

I am watching this one closely, but want to hear some more feedback from those eager to try it before committing. How is the implementation of the systems?

• Like 1

Dan Scott

40 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Another $24.99 USA masterpiece from FlightFX. A single engine jet with capacity of up to 7 souls or up to 980 nm with less load.  At at over 300 kts TAS.  A GA plus+plus+.

I have now logged over 130 hours from my FlightFX $24.99 Hjet, and it has another no cost update on the way. Now up to v1.07. How about those numbers?  Great marketing and development! 

130 hrs for $24.99?  What's that?  Under $0.20 per hour. And it is a long time to TBO, LOL! 

OK OK fuel is now north of $7.00/gal, but that applies to all models.

A free intro local flight lesson ends up costing more than $24.99, even a lesson for an ultralight.......  And I bet that FlightFX will throw that parachute up the road for no added cost.

Right - they certainly have two great planes with these two!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

TheFlyingFabio did a great intro flight with the Vision Jet the other night on Twitch, he gives a good overview of what is included and briefly dives into some of the systems: FabioAfterDark™ - World Exclusive FlightFX Vision Jet - Twitch

I just picked this up and did a quick 15min flight. A 14kt crosswind made the landing fun, especially with how much she likes to float... suffice to say I'm glad I picked a nice 9000ft runway 🙂 This will probably be the first "complex" plane that I sit down and fully learn in and out (I put quotes around "complex" because it's about as simple as you can get for jet). The view is outstanding, I don't think there is anything else out there with this kind of forward visibility that goes this fast. Now I just wish a reputable dev (FlightFX??) could fully model an SR22T, engine systems and all, to round out the hanger.

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

In the video I linked above, Fabio mentioned they want to simulate this in the future. This would have required WASM, and currently the Vision Jet is modeled completely in-sim as far as I understand it.

• Like 1

It's a lovely addon

52532042987_e3a1055857_k.jpgSF50dlh4 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

52532795399_5a2203d2da_k.jpgsf503 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr]

52532513946_865c079768_k.jpgsf505 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 5

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

First impressions, very nice indeed. 😁

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090