Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Vision Jet G2 from FlightFX released!

9 minutes ago, wiggum said:

Problem is, even if i rotate slowly at 90 knots, once i put up the gear it is basically impossible to keep the 5° pitch without pushing the stick down. I always end up with 10° pitch up

Yup, you do need to start putting in down trim pretty quickly which is how the real aircraft behaves.  I usually aim for the 5 degrees initially but once at 115 and flaps up I will slowly pitch up to maybe 7.5 degrees and target my climb speed....but you will still be needing that down trim even as that happens.  I pull throttle back to MCT between 500-1000 feet.

I fly with the FP on the MFD but off the top of my head cannot recall where to enable it...

• Like 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Down by the throttle for auto throttle.   Look for 3 buttons activate at button, and man button.  Use scroll wheel by throttle to adjust speed up or down.  And in the upper left of your pfd it will show what speeds are set for auto throttle.

As far as takeoff trim 6 or 7 in the green for trim is what I takeoff at considering most of the time I am close to fully loadedwith pax.  Trim indicator is close to gear handle.

Happy Landings

Edited by jwhak

5 hours ago, wiggum said:

What trim do you suggest? Going from 6 to 0 or actually down trim like -1?

Yes...for trim I go from 6 to about 0 as I am climbing out targeting 165 climb speed.

In order to get the flight plan info on MFD, go into 'Map Settings', then 'Inset Window' and click on FP Text.

• Like 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Hi, is there a known issue currently with the G3000 of the Vision Jet and VNAV?

It acts very strange . It seems to only work when the VNAV page is open...hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by wiggum

2 hours ago, wiggum said:

It acts very strange . It seems to only work when the VNAV page is open...hope this gets fixed soon.

Yup...you have to keep the VNAV page opened, it should be fixed for the next update.

• Like 1

Eric

I really love the Vision Jet but there seems to be still a lot of stuff wrong with the G3000...

I just flew to KSEZ. I had entered the flight plan inside the sim, Destination KSEZ (IFR). Shortly before KSEZ I was assigned the GPS Runway 3 Approach by ATC with JUWSO transition. Great...

So I loaded the Approach and Activated it. Now something was off. The magenta GPS "line" on the map was not with my plane but a bit to the left and the offset got greater over time. So i look at the Flight Plan and my next waypoint it still set as KSEZ and now the flight plan tells me he is out of sync...I have done something similar 100 times with the WT G1000 without issue. Ok so I delete the whole flight plan, Set KSEZ as Destination again, load the approach...and activate it...but GPS NAV still wants to take me to KSEZ first and tell me again there is a Desync...

Almost impacted terrain while fumbeling with the G3000.

My Flight Plan then looked like this:

Destination:

KSEZ

Approach:

JUWSO.

EXUTY

... (remaining waypoints)

I even set JUWSO as the active leg but the GPS was still pointing at KSEZ airport directly...and telling me flight plan was out of sync again, and again. No chance to get it working and just do the GPS approach taking me to JUWSO.

Is this also a known issue of the G3000 in the Vision Jet?

Edited by wiggum

16 minutes ago, wiggum said:

there seems to be still a lot of stuff wrong with the G3000...

WT has not yet released their update to the G3000... WIP  😉

• Like 1

Bert

Maybe there is a Work Around I could use until the update?

How can i activate a approach without the GPS navigation messing up?

i seem to be having a problem with the flight plan where when i go to select the runway to depart from it does not allow me to click Load. it also does it for the arrival runway. am i doing something wrong?

Thank You

Steven Pow

Sorry if somebody has already answered this question, but I notice that the traffic radar seems to be inoperable. Is that by design, or have I missed a setting in the a/c?

Thanks in advance!

Tom McDonald

CAN3383.png

On 12/30/2022 at 4:39 PM, TangoSierraMike said:

Sorry if somebody has already answered this question, but I notice that the traffic radar seems to be inoperable. Is that by design, or have I missed a setting in the a/c?

Thanks in advance!

...bump

Tom McDonald

CAN3383.png

1 hour ago, TangoSierraMike said:

...bump

I am not seeing any traffic either, not in the Visionjet, the TBM or the Hjet. Before the current beta all was fine iirc.