Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Anyone have experience with this one?

justflight.com
https://www.justflight.com › product
WB-Sim 172SP Classic Enhancement - Just Flight

Im looking for something to scratch that A2A itch and came over this product. Is it any good?

Not sure but do you have experience with the other one?

• Like 2

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

WB-Sim 172SP Classic Enhancement is very nice addon, you can manage engine faults, oil refill, etc....and save states.

I like it…it’s now my go to for “realistic” low and slow GA flying.  Fun to know if you do something wrong you could pay the consequences 😀

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

15 minutes ago, Noel said:

Not sure but do you have experience with the other one?

Wich other one?

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

I like it…it’s now my go to for “realistic” low and slow GA flying.  Fun to know if you do something wrong you could pay the consequences 😀

Does it improve the interactivity of the aircraft model? In other words, do the doors open?

Not much feedback, but the few that gave didn't say anything negative so I decided too go for it. But the Justflight store doesnt work for me, get error in the payment screen. Is this thing sold elsewhere that might work for me..?

Anyway, thank you all for the feedback, except the mocking one, was that really neccesary?

You probably know this already but this addon only works if you have the deluxe / premium version of MSFS.

Your post triggered me to watch some youtube reviews on this and they seem generally to be favourable. There might be better GA out there but if you want a 172.this is the best (and only) addon to get.

I've read nothing about whether or not the developer has improved the flightmodel, but the default flight model was already quite good so it might not need any update.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Next time better to write an informative title, instead of "this one" you write "with WB-Sim 172SP Classic Enhancement from Just Flight".

Respect your readers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Wyatt said:

Next time better to write an informative title, instead of "this one" you write "with WB-Sim 172SP Classic Enhancement from Just Flight".

Respect your readers.

Yeah, maybe also respect that not all of us is british or americans so its not always easy to articulate myself in a foreign language. Strange though that most people understood what I ment except you and that other guy....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, orchestra_nl said:

You probably know this already but this addon only works if you have the deluxe / premium version of MSFS.

Your post triggered me to watch some youtube reviews on this and they seem generally to be favourable. There might be better GA out there but if you want a 172.this is the best (and only) addon to get.

I've read nothing about whether or not the developer has improved the flightmodel, but the default flight model was already quite good so it might not need any update.

Thanks, yeah Im aware of the deluxe/premium requirement. To bad I cant buy it though:(

1 minute ago, Kaboki said:

Strange though that most people understood what I ment except you and that other guy....

No one understood what you meant until they opened the cryptic title.  That's all and you were given good advice on how to let people who actually can respond by incorporating a little more information in the title.  Has nothing to do with being American or British as you very well know.

• Like 3

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

53 minutes ago, Noel said:

No one understood what you meant until they opened the cryptic title.  That's all and you were given good advice on how to let people who actually can respond by incorporating a little more information in the title.  Has nothing to do with being American or British as you very well know.

Whatever, wasnt aware of any laws howto create a topic title. Now that the forum police have corrected me Im sure I'll get it right next time....