Sign in to follow this  
Mike...

KMEM observation deck?

Hello there, I'm going on vacation soon and I'll be flying from EHAM to KMEM and then to KIAH (and three weeks later back to EHAM via KMSP). I have about two hours, two and a half even between flights and would like to check out the traffic at Memphis. I've checked the website, but I can't seem to find anything regarding an observation deck. Perhaps some of you are more familiar with the airport. If there isn't one, where would be a good place to see some of the action?Thanks.

Mike...

There are no observation decks at Memphis. The airport terminal does have a look of a bus station at times, but you should have plenty of windows looking out on the runways, since the windows on the outer concourses face the runways.

Yeah, I thought so. I've been there before, years ago, but the only thing I remember, is Starbucks. ;)

Mike...