Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Did B21 tech come from Roswell aliens?

Anyway Grumman unveiled their new plane today...

https://theaviationist.com/2022/12/03/the-new-b-21-raider-stealth-bomber-has-just-been-unveiled/

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

As for Roswell aliens.... no, that would be an insult to the talented scientists and engineers that desighned and built it. 😁

Tell you what though, bet this one's got some fancy tech. They say its many times more stealthy than the previous model. A bit smaller apparently.

You Americans know how to put on a good show, if that was in the UK it would be... "by the way, this is our new plane". And the response would be... "oh, okay then".

Did the B21 technology come from Roswell aliens?  Let's ask the sergeant of the guard for Area 51.  Oh, here he is now...

thumb_i-know-nothing-iseenothing-i-hear-

And there you have it! 😁

• Like 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

They say flying next year. Do you believe them lads? or is it already in the air over certain trouble spots? 🤔

B-21 Raider in a hangar at Plant 42, Palmdale, California

Edited by martin-w

If that B21 has been developed from alien tech, then those aliens are nowhere near as advanced as I thought.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

4 hours ago, martin-w said:

They say flying next year. Do you believe them lads?

Area 51 is the place they test fly them before flying them next year.

BTW...when did they change the sequential numbering of bombers?  Where are the bombers B3 through B20?

Noel

Edited by birdguy

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

3 hours ago, birdguy said:

BTW...when did they change the sequential numbering of bombers?  Where are the bombers B3 through B20?

Noel

Now that the plane has been acknowledged, I’d imagine that they’ll be test flying at Edward’s since it’s a stones throw from Palmdale.

They should just call this one the B-2.1 😂😂

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Actually, the F-117 was flying other than area 51 before it was announced to the world. I watched a documentary where the pilot said they would routinely lock their lasers onto the roof of a house. 😁

Its prior to being anounced to the world that they are flown at Area 51.

In fact, the F-117 was flying combat missions for 7 years before it was revealed to the public.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/the-stealth-fighter-that-wasnt-why-we-keep-getting-the-f-117-wrong/

Edited by martin-w

Well, according to Colonel Philip Corso, a member of President Eisenhower’s National Security Council and former head of the Foreign Technology Desk in the US Army, we got a lot of technology from the crashed alien ship in Roswell.  Things like integrated circuits, light-amplification technology, and fiber optics.  He claims that he farmed out parts recovered from the craft to various private companies who then studied them and developed a lot of the tech we use today.

He wrote a book entitled "The Day After Roswell".

Either he's a liar, or he's telling the truth.

We were already working on solid-state semiconductors like transistors in the late 1940s and before the crash, so it is possible that we developed all this stuff on our own.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

11 hours ago, martin-w said:

As for Roswell aliens.... no, that would be an insult to the talented scientists and engineers that desighned and built it. 😁

Tell you what though, bet this one's got some fancy tech. They say its many times more stealthy than the previous model. A bit smaller apparently.

You Americans know how to put on a good show, if that was in the UK it would be... "by the way, this is our new plane". And the response would be... "oh, okay then".

Only thing that was missing was for it be covered in American cheese and then it would be full American galore. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I suspect that the number should be considered as 2.1. In other words, an update of the B2.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

They announced a few years ago that Edwards is where the B-21 will be tested.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/18997/b-21-raider-officially-heading-to-edwards-air-force-base-for-testing

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/32522/edwards-afb-upgrades-point-to-unexpected-home-for-b-21-raider-and-other-secretive-programs

I suspect there's more than enough new stuff in these planes to be considered more than a simple B-2 upgrade.

The bottom line is cheap to make and to maintain. So there will be swarms of these instead of just a few.

Perhaps the most talented Roswell alien was Rumpelstiltskin who could spin straw into fiber optic strings.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Rumpelstiltskin is timeless Fielder.  I see him around town from time to time.  Not long ago I saw him at the Cattle Baron munching on some prime rib.  I anomalously paid for his dinner.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

12 hours ago, spearmint_flyer said:

Only thing that was missing was for it be covered in American cheese and then it would be full American galore. 

Yeah, this "tech came from aliens" thing is nonsense.

All manner of technologies are claimed to come from aliens, and all of them can be traced right back, in stages, one breakthrough leading to another, one technology leading to another, thanks to talented humans. 

None of these technologies "suddenly appeared" thanks to friendly aliens giving us Christmas presents, or strangely incompetent alien technlolgy, that despite being able to do wonderful things like traveling at relativistic velocities, or through time, or comming from another dimension... crash when they get to our atmoshere or succumb to our primitive weapons. 

Of course, after the space craft weirdly crashes, the army turn up and take one look at the aliens space suit and yell, " oh my god, look at that sticky stuff! We will call it Velcro!"

Edited by martin-w