Sign in to follow this  
yonipony

Low fps on big cities with 4090.

6 minutes ago, micstatic said:

@yoniponywhat’s going on with all your quotes?  Every time you quote somebody it’s impossible to read. Gray in black color 

I didn't even notice it because I'm using Dark Reader and his quotes look ok in the dark background, but now I disabled it and can see what you're talking about,

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 hour ago, yonipony said:

what i need to do to fix it?

I don't have a 13900k but I've read some guys solved that problem with a negative offset of something between -0.060 to -0.100. You could perhaps try that to see if it fixes it. 

I'd start with -0.100 and if not stable try -0.095, then -0.090 and so on until stable.

You could also try disabling hyperthreading. That alone can lower your temps some degrees.

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

2 hours ago, Alvega said:

I don't have a 13900k but I've read some guys solved that problem with a negative offset of something between -0.060 to -0.100. You could perhaps try that to see if it fixes it. 

I managed to get my 9900K to run happily on a single 120mm AIO (Liquid Freezer II) without any performance loss by using a neg 0.1v undervolt . The 9900K is normally a mini toaster oven.

Interestingly it ran quite happily under load with even higher undervolts and ran even cooler but it started to randomly crash when idle.

7 hours ago, Alvega said:

I'd start with -0.100 and if not stable try -0.095, then -0.090 and so on until stable.

You could also try disabling hyperthreading. That alone can lower your temps some degrees.

I Disabled all the e-cores, and hyperhreading, now isn't going over 83C+ and the average is 60c, and still drops fps:

noecore.png

3 hours ago, yonipony said:

I Disabled all the e-cores, and hyperhreading, now isn't going over 83C+ and the average is 60c, and still drops fps:

noecore.png

I gave my comparable earlier in the thread as we essentially have the same system, except in one regard, I do not have anything in the community folder. Have you tried running your scenario with an empty community folder.

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

2 minutes ago, FrankR409 said:

I gave my comparable earlier in the thread as we essentially have the same system, except in one regard, I do not have anything in the community folder. Have you tried running your scenario with an empty community folder.

Yes, i tried to run it with empty community folder, what is your cooling system?

Alienware Cryo-tech ™ Edition CPU Liquid Cooling With a 1350 watt psu .

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

5 hours ago, yonipony said:

That's strange. Then perhaps you have another problem. Did you try uninstalling the Nvidia driver using DDU and installing the latest driver again?

Alvega

6 hours ago, yonipony said:

noecore.png

GPU at 39c so it’s basically idling 😄

Could you run a Cinebench? Best way to test CPUs. 

I wonder why his bridges have no textures also, they are white. Looks like a graphics problem. And he has transparent buildings in the screenshot on page 1 also.

Alvega

13 minutes ago, MySound said:

Did you ever test with Direct X11? Sorry if it was somewhere in the tread already. 

Yes i tried 🙂

Just now, Alvega said:

I wonder why his bridges have no textures also, they are white. Looks like a graphics problem. And he has transparent buildings in the screenshot on page 1 also.

i think it's because the hdr, so when i'm taking the print screen the brightness is over 9000(dbz meme) so isn't really white i guess

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MySound said:

GPU at 39c so it’s basically idling 😄

Could you run a Cinebench? Best way to test CPUs. 

which test, single core, multi core? and enable again hyperthreading + ecores?

1 hour ago, yonipony said:

Yes i tried 🙂

i think it's because the hdr, so when i'm taking the print screen the brightness is over 9000(dbz meme) so isn't really white i guess

What about the driver, did you try a reinstall with DDU?

Alvega

34 minutes ago, Alvega said:

What about the driver, did you try a reinstall with DDU?

Should i try it? i mean in other games i have good fps like rdr2 i have 90+, and another games go smooth. it's just the msfs2020