Sign in to follow this  
Alvega

Aircraft and Avionics Beta now available

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aircraft-avionics-beta-now-available/562542

For me it was 133MB on Steam and 703MB in sim.

If you are using this beta don't forget to remove the old G3000 from the community folder.

Full release notes here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-notes-1-30-5-0-aau-i-dec-5th-2022/562540

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 12

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I'm not in the beta but good to see the Snow fix for airports & taxiways, seems these Aircraft & Avionics Updates will include other general fixes as well.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I normally shy away from joining the MSFS betas but the chance to try out the updated TBM 930 and see the changes to the G3000/5000 is very tempting. But I think I'll wait to hear what others' experiences are first.

• Like 1

Wow I'm apparently completely blind and missed this thread.

From the Working Title Discord

"Please remove ALL previous CJ4, G3000, Longitude, and TBM mods. These will likely not work at best, or interfere terribly at worst with the AAU1 included versions. Thank you!"

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 6

"Repaired snow covering 100% of airport tarmac & roads"

👍

• Like 15

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word not allowed, WT and Asobo just delivered three "study-level" aircraft to your hangar for the ginormous price of, let me do some complex math here,.......0

Christmans came early. 

Luckily, it's the first day of a two-week vacation for me!

• Like 8

I'm not going to get too excited for the TBM 930 just yet until it's clear if the engine and flight model have had overhauls as well....

• Like 2

OH MY GODZZZZZZ I'll join the Beta Right NOWZZZZZ!!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hmm, my TBM screens are all black. Anyone else?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

since it's only avionics and planes related, too bad we can't get a beta package to manually install in community or a market place beta addon instead of switching entirely on FS beta branch

• Like 3

Now would be a good time as any to delete any and all aircraft "improvement mods" and GPS addons. The flood of complaints because of conflicting addons is about come. 

• Like 7

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

The fact that this is free is insane. 

• Like 9

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

13 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Looking fine (boot screen). If you look closely you see that the snow is gone as well.

Screenshot-2022-12-05-204941.png

From WT Discord:

"Please remove ALL previous CJ4, G3000, Longitude, and TBM mods. These will likely not work at best, or interfere terribly at worst with the AAU1 included versions. Thank you!"

Edited by espent
  • Like 4

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

14 minutes ago, Alvega said:

do you have any community addons that effect the TBM or its avionics?

Snow. The transition is pretty harsh right now. hopefully they add a gradient or something along the edges in the future.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 3

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

do you have any community addons that effect the TBM or its avionics?

I think it's the lights mod, checking now.

Alvega