Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

TDS GTNXi 750 / 650 Updated to 1.0.2.1

TDS GTN 750 is now working alongside the Working Title GNS 430/530 on aircraft such as C310 and Analogue KA350.

Version 1.0.2.1 released 04.12.2022
Bug Fix: Resolved all compatibility issues with Working Title GNS 530/430: touchscreen capability and autopilot/variable functionality for these aircraft
Black Square KingAir
BlackSquare Caravan
Milviz C310
Carenado PC12
OrbX PAC750
JustFlight Piper Arrow
JustFlight Piper Turbo Arrow III
JustFlight Piper Turbo Arrow IV
JustFlight Piper Warrior II

Important Note: Requires Version 1.0.3 of the Working Title GNS 530/430 which can be updated from within MSFS/Community Manager/Marketplace
We would like to thank the Working Title team for their quick and professional resolution to this issue!

Bug fix: minor bug fixes and performance improvements

• Like 4

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Yay!  Thanks for posting this Raptyr - great news! 

Note again the professional attitude of WT to help resolve this.  Absolute heroes!  :smile:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

How do I install the update?

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

23 minutes ago, mrcultureshock said:

How do I install the update?

You use the TDS GPS Manager app that should have been installed along with the TDS GTN750.

spacer.png

Edited by ark

The Garmin PC trainer was also updated, too.  Not sure if that was with this update or earlier, but I updated today.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

2 hours ago, t4murphy said:

Cant find the app anywhere

Hello Timothy,

You can update the TDS GTNXi from within the TDS GPS Manager, this is program that installs or updates the software, without having to hassle with difficult installers. You can always get the latest TDS GPS Manager from the My Account page of the https://tdssim.com website. The latest TDS GTNXi version is 1.0.2.2

In case you have any other questions, please contact us via Discord/Support Forum and we will gladly help you.

On 1/13/2023 at 1:36 AM, t4murphy said:

Cant find the app anywhere

Oddly enough, their installer does not place the updater app (TDSGPSManager.exe) in your Start Menu.  Easiest way to find TDSGPSManager.exe is to right click on your TDS GTNXI Flight Sim icon on your desktop (the installer DOES place the icon there) and select "Open file location...".  In the Explorer window that pops up, you'll see TDSGPSMAnager.exe.  And the rest is easy.

In my install it's in C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE if you want to navigate to it that way.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

The tds manager is the original installer exe file that you used when you first purchased and installed the gauge. In my case, it didn't place a copy of it anywhere in the install directories.

I just saved the original installer file (TDSGPSManager.exe) in my personal folders and can run it from there anytime I need to update or reinstall. It's the one that asks you for your name and password when you run it.

On 1/13/2023 at 10:37 AM, tiberiu11 said:

Hello Timothy,

You can update the TDS GTNXi from within the TDS GPS Manager, this is program that installs or updates the software, without having to hassle with difficult installers. You can always get the latest TDS GPS Manager from the My Account page of the https://tdssim.com website. The latest TDS GTNXi version is 1.0.2.2

In case you have any other questions, please contact us via Discord/Support Forum and we will gladly help you.

The guy has a point.

Just downloaded it but I gave no idea where it is

It is not under tgmhe TDS folder in the Start menu and no shortcut is created.

This is pretty basic.

On 12/6/2022 at 9:40 AM, RaptyrOne said:

TDS GTN 750 is now working alongside the Working Title GNS 430/530 on aircraft such as C310 and Analogue KA350.

Version 1.0.2.1 released 04.12.2022
Bug Fix: Resolved all compatibility issues with Working Title GNS 530/430: touchscreen capability and autopilot/variable functionality for these aircraft
Black Square KingAir
BlackSquare Caravan
Milviz C310
Carenado PC12
OrbX PAC750
JustFlight Piper Arrow
JustFlight Piper Turbo Arrow III
JustFlight Piper Turbo Arrow IV
JustFlight Piper Warrior II

Important Note: Requires Version 1.0.3 of the Working Title GNS 530/430 which can be updated from within MSFS/Community Manager/Marketplace
We would like to thank the Working Title team for their quick and professional resolution to this issue!

Bug fix: minor bug fixes and performance improvements

Newest version is now 1.0.3.2

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

On 11/7/2023 at 5:30 PM, Gabe777 said:

The guy has a point.

Just downloaded it but I gave no idea where it is

It is not under tgmhe TDS folder in the Start menu and no shortcut is created.

This is pretty basic.

Hello,

We are having a hard time understand what you are referring to in your message. Is there a technical issue with the download and installation of the TDS GTNXi?

Please give us more details and we will gladly help you.