Sign in to follow this  
vekant 1

Simconnect do not start MSFS

Hello, I am writing to you because I have PSXT, and since Monday my simconnect no longer launches at the same time as MSFS, so no traffic works. It's annoying. When I quit msfs and run simconnect (from an FSpassenger simconnect) and relaunch MSFS it works. Do you know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin,

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

I do not understand what you mean with "launching Simconnect".

If you run PSXT at the same pc as MSFS there is nothing you have to do with Simconnect. PSXT uses the Simconnect.dll that is in the PSXT installation folder automatically.

In fact when I launch PSXT it does not connect. So I tried with AIGTC, the same nothing happens. So I tried with FSLTL and it told me, msfs simconnect failed. Volanta does not detect the plane.

I know this is not a problem directly related to PSXT but I wanted to know if you have ever had this problem

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

1 hour ago, vekant 1 said:

In fact when I launch PSXT it does not connect. 

Do you get "waiting for MSFS"?

Maybe you should reinstall MSFS.

It's been giving me this problem for two days, tonight I just restarted it and it works again.. I don't understand, but thank you very much for trying

Broucker Kévin // MSFS