Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

The Atlas 747-8F (N863GT) in Factory Green color...

Yesterday, I'd posted (if you wish please see the Topic, "The "Final" 747 Jumbo has left the building..."), about the Final B747 that rolled out earlier, this week, from the Boeing Everett Factory...thereby marking the official end of the B747 production line. For symbolic representation, I'd shown there a set of pictures of an (iFly) 747-400 in the Atlas livery...

As if on cue, a repainter has delightfully read my mind...🙂...Among today's upload files, I was so pleasantly surprised to catch a repaint of the (RW) 747-8F Atlas Air registration (N863GT) "Bare metal" rollout livery...in the (pre-painting) Factory Green color...

Please note, below, in the images, the sticker "The Last 747..." on the rear fuselage. This is the 1,574th 747...which would be the last one to be built in Everett, in the cherished history of the Jumbo...

The model credit, here, is thanks to POSKY/Skyspirit...

Hope you Enjoy this set of (perspective) pictures of this Final 747 airframe...prior to its actual delivery to Atlas in early 2023...!!

[Edit: BTW, folks, I just noticed that the Reg ID on this repaint says "N683GT" but not "N863GT" as it should be...I'll leave a note for the repainter...]

DqBdbC.png

tc1jHU.png

rbxAPv.png

iWJjz9.png

qA9vdy.png

uHza2Q.png

Lxul72.png

YLoTda.png

adY9nk.png

5Q3qIk.png

OjzL2X.png

XMsdQs.png

EOCGmm.png

Edited by P_7878
  • Like 7

Fine on's i like those factory looks.

And she is/was a Queen..

cheers 😉

• Like 4

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Farwell Fond Queen,,,It Was a Great Reign. 

• Like 4

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

All:

Thank you much for the comments etc.!! Glad you liked these pictures of the last of the 747 Jumbo line...I did too...!

• Like 3