Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Just Flight Previews FS Traffic for MSFS

Smart! Probably performance will be much better when traffic is only generated on your route

• Like 2

The only way I think I will consider buying this is if the performance is significantly better than FSLTL. Because without traffic I am seeing around 55-60fps at big airports, and 30-35 with FSLTL running. 

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

The performance is much better than the default traffic if i compare the pics above!

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

1 hour ago, rob0203 said:

Smart! Probably performance will be much better when traffic is only generated on your route

Perhaps, but does it factor in your route or does it just plot traffic in a straight line between the two airports?
And what if you go to your alternate, or choose to fly a route via another airport?

I was quite enthousiastic about this addon unil I learned there was no GA traffic, and now this. Hopefully that option is just there to optimise traffic along the route but unless it still adds believable traffic around your aircraft whereever you are, like FSLTL does, I am not that interested any more.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I wonder if they will only generate ground traffic at the Departure and Arrival airports to boost performance? Hmm, but what about traffic in the air?

JustFlight comment on the youtube video

If no destination airport is set, then traffic will not be generated at the destination airport. The destination can be set either via the method shown in the video, via the MSFS Main Menu, or via the FMS and GPS systems of aircraft that utilise the internal MSFS Flight Plan system.

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

5 hours ago, rob0203 said:

That method is fine with me!

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

According to the comments on Facebook, they this method to only load needed flight plans in your flight without needing to import everything 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, reignman40 said:

Hmm, but what about traffic in the air?

Cruise traffic is still generated around you even if you don't set a destination airport.

I've got a full video overview on the addon premiering at 1000z (Thurs 26th) on my YouTube which should answer a few more questions from this thread! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

Cruise traffic is still generated around you even if you don't set a destination airport.

I've got a full video overview on the addon premiering at 1000z (Thurs 26th) on my YouTube which should answer a few more questions from this thread! 🙂

I'm off work tomorrow, so a release tomorrow would be pretty cool .)

• Like 1

Looking forward to this! Any info on freighters? (Fedex, UPS, ect..)

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

Hoping to see these FSTraffic models/liveries in PSXseeconTraffic (PSXT) soon!

Then we would have the choice of AIG, FSLTL and FSTraffic,  or use combinations, or use all AI packs together.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, kiek said:

Hoping to see these FSTraffic models/liveries in PSXseeconTraffic (PSXT) soon!

Then we would have the choice of AIG, FSLTL and FSTraffic,  or use combinations, or use all AI packs together.

Whilst I'm all for more options, there comes a point when I wonder how good a product we would have if all these developers worked together, particularly the freeware guys at AIG and FSLTL. At the moment they each spend time developing what end up being the same models and same liveries (yes, I know they're not the same, but they depict the same thing). I wonder if they joined forces how amazing the package would be.. FSLTL's sounds/effects with AIG's model base etc...

I'm looking forward to FS Traffic and will no doubt buy it if it offers something that AIG and FSLTL don't, but I don't really need another AI United 777 🙂  

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

I hope it will be integrated well with some Atc software like Fshud or Pilot2Atc.

Otherwise it feels like flying around in a flightsim airline schedule presentation

So we have to put down all sliders we do not have any ship taffic at all ??

And workers and cars on Airports ??

If so, forget it, than i will stay with FSLTL..

FSLTL is OK for me and it' s Freeware,  i begin to like all those  Freeware groups doeing such beautiful job's and i find FSLTL did a good job with all there updates now.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png