Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

iFly Jets 737 MAX8 Released

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

AirEuropa EC-NBL uploaded....will be available as soon as the Library mods post her.   I've wanted to paint this livery for ages....never got around to it until the Max project. 🙂   I really like it's colors and simplicity.

vR49Vd.png

Nice work, Steve! I have seen this livery in RL, and you definitely nailed the blue tone. Thanks for another great livery! 

Enrique Vaamonde

3 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

AirEuropa EC-NBL uploaded....will be available as soon as the Library mods post her.   I've wanted to paint this livery for ages....never got around to it until the Max project. 🙂   I really like it's colors and simplicity.

vR49Vd.png

Steve are you using photoshop for the clouds in this pic? 

Orman

15 minutes ago, okupton said:

Steve are you using photoshop for the clouds in this pic? 

Yes, this is a Photoshop plugin for creating cloud backdrops in PSP.  Sadly the clouds in P3d will never look this good. 😞    Just a little artistic liberty on my part.  I'll add a disclaimer on the pics in the future like I've done before.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

All good, I remember seeing the disclaimer in your pics a few weeks ago. But Didn’t know if we were seeing a future iteration of P3d! 

Orman

I think ANY shade of blue against white on an aircraft just looks right. 😊

• Like 1

Luke Pype

Hi there,

After an entire week of work with one of our team member, I am really happy to showcase our Gold Desert "The Herbert D. Kelleher" Southwest livery for the MAX8
Hope you will enjoy the attention to small details in the paintjob 😃

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Maxime
TOGA projects

1 hour ago, kmax59 said:

Hi there,

After an entire week of work with one of our team member, I am really happy to showcase our Gold Desert "The Herbert D. Kelleher" Southwest livery for the MAX8
Hope you will enjoy the attention to small details in the paintjob 😃

Absolutely stunning paint and video presentation!   Great job Maxime!  Gonna' take her on a flight from KDAL to KTPA

VvhTLy.jpg

• Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Absolutely stunning paint and video presentation!   Great job Maxime!  Gonna' take her on a flight from KDAL to KTPA

VvhTLy.jpg

LOL, better see if their crew scheduling app is back up and running before you leave home Steve. Enjoy your flight. This is one of the best sim planes ever.

Vic green

55 minutes ago, Patco Lch said:

LOL, better see if their crew scheduling app is back up and running before you leave home Steve. Enjoy your flight. This is one of the best sim planes ever.

Yeah...sadly SWA is going to be seriously impacted by this...and even if they get all the issues resolved....public trust has been shattered, I bet the VP of Public Relations is shopping for a new job right about now...I wouldn't want to deal with this PR issue!

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Very nice, thank you for your hard work guys ! I always prefered the old SWA livery, I think it looks so smart on the Boeing 737, all types.

• Like 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 32 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 2080 TI OS : Win 10 PRO Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, 2x Saitek Radios, 1x Saitek Multipanel, 1x Saitek Proflight Switch, Custom homecockpit.

Thank you very much for your comments guys ! Glad you like it 😃

Maxime
TOGA projects

I tried to make my first flight. I didn't do the tutorial because I thought it would be the same or similar to NGXu... but it's not?

I followed the checklist I did for the NGXu and everything seemed OK...

The problem was after arriving at FL100 after leaving EKCH, the plane would not climb any further although on the FMC it had the route correctly inserted.

I also had an "insufficient fuel" warning even though I put the data provided by simbrief into the Config Tool... strange.

Looks like I'm really going to have to do the tutorial....

Off-topic: how nice to be able to use Historical Weather! my flight was at 8am local time (although it was 10 p.m. local time where I am...). With Live Weather the temperature would be totally different, right?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Juliet Alpha

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4

I agree historical weather with ActiveSky is great!

The plane should operate very similarly to the PMDG. Your screenshots seem to be in low resolution so it's hard to see the settings. Did you remember to click update :p, maybe double check the fuel loaded matches whats shown in the system display. Did you also set the cruise altitude in the initialization?

• Upvote 1

Yes, I did all that.

I will try to repeat the flight later on...

Edit: why does the plane make little "jumps" when it's in the Gate? Chaseplane?

Yep... I turn off "Acceleration" in the camera settings...

Edited by Juliet Alpha

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4

It was surely something I missed because now everything went well.

And how she flies!

spacer.png

Love the EFB too. Better than others, cof-cof.

Edited by Juliet Alpha
  • Like 1