Sign in to follow this  
Alistair Logie

Captain Sim $9.99 sale

On 12/31/2022 at 1:52 AM, Juliet Oscar Echo said:

My gosh.. I was waiting for this for ages and I've missed it.

Do they do something like this in new year sales or something? I really can't see buying their 767 or 757 at their current price.

Many years ago they did an Independence Day July 4th sale. Nowadays it seems to be only every Christmas.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 10:28 PM, Juliet Oscar Echo said:

I'e tried QW757, but it just isn't good enough.

What is wrong with QW757??    I bought QW BAE1446/AVRO RJ jets and am very happy with it

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

17 hours ago, Aharon said:

What is wrong with QW757??    I bought QW BAE1446/AVRO RJ jets and am very happy with it

Regards,

Aharon

System depth, nothing else, but enogh if you're used to fly airliners that can handle at least normal procedures correctly - for example independant VOR and ILS recievers, correct VNAV,... I don't remember exactly the limits, but for me personally, they were way too low. It's a completely different concept than their 787. I don't know about the BAE because I never had it.

Regards, Dominik

6 hours ago, VitaminA330 said:

System depth, nothing else, but enogh if you're used to fly airliners that can handle at least normal procedures correctly - for example independant VOR and ILS recievers, correct VNAV,... I don't remember exactly the limits, but for me personally, they were way too low. It's a completely different concept than their 787. I don't know about the BAE because I never had it.

Thanks for answer.     QW BAE146/AVRORJ jet package for 20 bucks is fun to fly. 6 model bases for 20 bucks is bargain

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

If I could have found some improved dynamics for the QW757, it would have gotten a lot more hours in my logbook.  CS757 as well I suppose.  On top of just some weird feeling handling, right out of the gate, the surging engines on startup ruin the experience for me - where the engine basically spikes the minute you introduce fuel.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

On 12/31/2022 at 10:30 AM, Aharon said:

It is CHEAPER than a visit to Starbucks!!!!

You're assuming you'll get Starbucks quality coffee. But what if they served you instant coffee in a Starbucks cup. Does that make it Starbucks?

Win 11 Pro, MSFS Deluxe, Quest 2.