Sign in to follow this  
avi8tir

Multiple Windows.....

I asked this question over a year ago but I thought I'd ask it again. Is it possible to do multiple windows in MSFS? In P3D, I would have the cockpit view taking up about 2/3 of the screen and 1/3 with an external view - as separate windows. I have a 49" monitor so plenty of real estate to do this. 

Is this possible in MSFS?

No.

And no report when

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you could use AirManager.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Can you explain how to get external view at the same time you are in the VC with airmanager?? 

Guenter Steiner

1 hour ago, guenseli said:

Can you explain how to get external view at the same time you are in the VC with airmanager?? 

Do all your instruments and pop out what else you need in AM, then use FS to view outside.

This is best with multi monitors but can be done with just one big one as well. 

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Can you show me please a shot, where on one screen is the cockpit , and at the same time another one shows the outside view? 

(what was the initial question) 

Will buy that program immediately if this is possible 

Guenter Steiner