Sign in to follow this  
flytriman

No Climb Performance numbers with the DC-3

I noticed with the new DC-3 I rarely (almost never) get any climb performance numbers from the "Current Performance" tab of the Flight Planning page.  I always get Taxi Fuel...about 50% of the time I get Cruise numbers and rarely get descent numbers.  Yet the page always knows what the aircraft is doing and reports Aircraft status as Climbing or whatever it is doing.  If I use the "Simulator Aircraft" report from the Window tab it will always report all performance numbers.

I tried a couple of other aircraft, and they work normally.  I also tried using the vanilla version and the several mods...no difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Garry

Garry Lundberg

Hi Garry,

LNM detects the cruise phase if the aircraft reaches the set flight plan altitude.

No idea what is wrong with the DC-3. Some aircraft "doctor" the fuel flow to avoid simulator limitations and the SimConnect numbers are wrong. In this case build the profile manually.

Will check anyway because there are other reports of the logbook not detecting flights properly on MSFS. Might be a related issue.

Alex

51 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Hi Garry,

LNM detects the cruise phase if the aircraft reaches the set flight plan altitude.

No idea what is wrong with the DC-3. Some aircraft "doctor" the fuel flow to avoid simulator limitations and the SimConnect numbers are wrong. In this case build the profile manually.

Will check anyway because there are other reports of the logbook not detecting flights properly on MSFS. Might be a related issue.

Alex

Okay thanks.  Good luck.

Garry

Garry Lundberg