Sign in to follow this  
Corsten

LTM - GA traffic with ELT

I tried this mod last night, whilst I appreciate the effort taken it's not for me. Dumping a load of planes in the Hanger is a huge turn off (if only Asobo would improve the UI then that would help...), the models were cool and the increased GA was nice but it wasn't massively more than what I get anyway (tested in South Florida).

I'll keep an eye on this mod though, updates may sway me back and a potential future UI update that includes the ability to hide aircraft would help.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 hours ago, MarcG said:

I tried this mod last night, whilst I appreciate the effort taken it's not for me. Dumping a load of planes in the Hanger is a huge turn off (if only Asobo would improve the UI then that would help...), the models were cool and the increased GA was nice but it wasn't massively more than what I get anyway (tested in South Florida).

I'll keep an eye on this mod though, updates may sway me back and a potential future UI update that includes the ability to hide aircraft would help.

Oh dear, thats my bad. I have to fix that. It was for test purpose only.  Quick fix is change isuserselectable = 0 in every aircraft.cfg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Corsten said:

Oh dear, thats my bad. I have to fix that. It was for test purpose only.  Quick fix is change isuserselectable = 0 in every aircraft.cfg

aahh ok thanks, my interest has returned! I'll await an update as I  don't fancy doing them all manually 🙂

Edited by MarcG

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Hi,

Is it possible to add your own AI aircraft ? I had the idea to make an AI version of my Canso PBY and to be able to fly in a squadron to fight a forest fire 😇

Edited by lagaffe
  • Upvote 2

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

3 hours ago, lagaffe said:

Hi,

Is it possible to add your own AI aircraft ? I had the idea to make an AI version of my Canso PBY and to be able to fly in a squadron to fight a forest fire 😇

yes it is, but it isnt the easiest way for you. But i can add it for future release if you want? And we can make flightpland for it to famous locations with constant forest fires 🙂

Well, I am a retired computer engineer since 2020 and also an aircraft developer (FS2K, FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS) for more than 15 years so it should be possible for me to adapt it 😉

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

11 hours ago, lagaffe said:

Well, I am a retired computer engineer since 2020 and also an aircraft developer (FS2K, FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS) for more than 15 years so it should be possible for me to adapt it 😉

Tell me when you have adapted your AI aircraft to gamod+s bgl, so we can test it.

First update online: GAmod - offline version » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Changelog: 

1) AIground settings updated.

2) All the GA flightplans are edited to be under FL100 (50% is FL25)

3) All the wishlist airports are added with overhaul traffic:
EDMA,EDNL,EDPA,LOWS,LOWI,LSZR,LOIJ,LSZS,LFLI,KTPF,NZGS,MPMG, MPDA, MPRA, MPPA, MPSM, MPEJ

4) Decreased amount of hot balloon and helicopter traffic.

5) Biggest airports around the world exluded from ga traffic.

installed and there is no ga traffic parkes,  arriving or departing

Edited by motishow

On 3/16/2023 at 10:46 PM, motishow said:

installed and there is no ga traffic parkes,  arriving or departing

Wich airport?

11 hours ago, Corsten said:

Wich airport?

Is ok , is an excluded airport (levc). Tested at lowi and there is ga traffic

Other thing that hapoens to me is that after ten minutes ihave micro shutters if i use the ha offline mod

Edited by motishow

On 3/20/2023 at 7:49 AM, motishow said:

Is ok , is an excluded airport (levc). Tested at lowi and there is ga traffic

Other thing that hapoens to me is that after ten minutes ihave micro shutters if i use the ha offline mod

I am seeing some reports about microstutters, but not to much. I cant do nothing about it, because i dont have any microstutters.