Sign in to follow this  
davenicoll

Yoke shaft

This post is probably for the developer :-

I own a Fulcrum yoke and I am very pleased with it, makes such a difference to simming and would highly recommend it.

Right, my question

I am in the slow process of developing a permanent instrument panel as I have lots of other hardware.

Is it possible to get an extended shaft on the yoke?... Reason is I would like to set it back about 5 cm so that I can mount a Saitek FIP just in front of it, as depicted in the real aircraft (Cessna 172)

Obviously this would involve me returning my existing yoke for the modification and paying for whatever cost was involved 

Thank you

Hi Dave, please reply to enquiries@fulcrumsim.com and mention you posted a message about the extended shaft in avsim. We can respond via email then and discuss exactly what you require.

Interested in what became of this request. Seems almost always a longer shaft is required to build an accurate panel. 

We can offer custom shaft lengths depending on the panel requirements. The shaft is quite long already but there are options for more and also bushing and mounts if the panel; needs a very long shaft/