Sign in to follow this  
cbreeze

Milviz 310 update

The C310 is an absolute blast!  Every flight is an 'event' and it lives and breaths.  Best GA in the sim IMHO.  It can be a handful on short finals, flare and touchdown but in my whopping experience of 10 hrs right seat in the real C310 it replicates the real aircraft's quirky characteristics with staggering realism.

I think, from memory, the first Milviz C310 came out in 2010.  Then there was the 'redux' version, the XP11 version, etc, etc.  I've bought them all because on every platform it's an immersive, realistic, fun experience.

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

BRB, I have a plane to buy 😄

• Like 1

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

4 minutes ago, JYW said:

The C310 is an absolute blast!  Every flight is an 'event' and it lives and breaths.  Best GA in the sim IMHO.  It can be a handful on short finals, flare and touchdown but in my whopping experience of 10 hrs right seat in the real C310 it replicates the real aircraft's quirky characteristics with staggering realism.

I think, from memory, the first Milviz C310 came out in 2010.  Then there was the 'redux' version, the XP11 version, etc, etc.  I've bought them all because on every platform it's an immersive, realistic, fun experience.

Yes, a bumpy  crosswind on approach, will really get your heart rate up. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

15 minutes ago, JYW said:

Thank you!

The idea that it would feel real and "breathe" was a conscious decision from the start.  

I'm sure I speak for the entire C310 team when I say it feels good to read that the effort and passion that went into this project is felt by the ones who bought and enjoy it. That's what it's all about for me personally.  Immersion is the goal and I feel we got to some of it here.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

Flying along Lake Erie shoreline on a cloudy , hazy day. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I haven't received the SP1 yet by mail. Anyone else having problems not getting the update? 

Bought directly from Milviz's store.

On 1/28/2023 at 11:04 AM, Vlooi said:

I haven't received the SP1 yet by mail. Anyone else having problems not getting the update? 

Bought directly from Milviz's store.

If you bought from Milviz, then you should have access to the support forums. If not go to their forum and find the email for support, give them you purchase order and give you access.

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I have installed it from the FS Marketplace. This is my most loved aircraft. I just stumbled upon this post and I had no idea there was a servicepack for it. Could I use this servicepack together with the marketplace version of this aircraft as well, or how should I do? =P I do have some problems with the aircraft, and I was stunned when I realised its still version 1.0.0! For example the Asobo GPS dont work very well (cant press "direct to" etc).

2 hours ago, gearsdown said:

I have installed it from the FS Marketplace. This is my most loved aircraft. I just stumbled upon this post and I had no idea there was a servicepack for it. Could I use this servicepack together with the marketplace version of this aircraft as well, or how should I do? =P I do have some problems with the aircraft, and I was stunned when I realised its still version 1.0.0! For example the Asobo GPS dont work very well (cant press "direct to" etc).

Can’t say because I bought it on their site but I would advise you to go and register with the forum.

Alternatively, posting here https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/milviz-c310r-official-thread/466084/4738 might worth a try as the Blackbird guys are often monitoring the thread.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

If you installed from the marketplace you would expect it to already be the most recent version.  

My version from Orbx is 1.1.0 .

Are there any updates avalialble in the content manager ?

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick